• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

gcubed

Foles going to get traded to TB for two 2nd-rounders after the season is over. The Sanchize is too great to overcome.

Kidding aside, it's nice to see a quarterback actually... Move.

Unless Foles was the same as last year he wasn't the future for Chip, not saying Sanchez is either, but at least he can move a bit in the pocket

effzee

I don't know how good Sanchez really is but he is playing as well as Foles has all season. Eagles will have a major decision to make in the off season.

Not on who becomes the franchise QB out of these two, but whether they need to draft a real franchise QB.

Why are the starters still in?

Why isn't Barkley, Polk, and all the backups across the board in yet? Why risk injury?

Cmon Chip!

Bowser

I don't know how good Sanchez really is but he is playing as well as Foles has all season. Eagles will have a major decision to make in the off season.

Not on who becomes the franchise QB out of these two, but whether they need to draft a real franchise QB.

Why are the starters still in?

Why isn't Barkley, Polk, and all the backups across the board in yet? Why risk injury?

Cmon Chip!

Chip's smoothies prevent injuries doe

effzee

As good as the Eagles look tonight, its against the Panthers. What scares me is the Packers next week in GB. Rodgers going to eat these guys alive.

Fucking Celek hurt now. CMON CHIP TAKE THESE GUYS OUT!

Seriously thinking about the Xbone BF deal. System has enough games now for me to think about. SO seems like a good time as long as you have it on mute, and that MCC is the system's Metroid Prime Trilogy. If/when the Gears trilogy is re-released, I may not be able to resist much longer.

Yeah, the QBs are the thing that keeps me from calling the Eagles one of the elite teams in football this year. I'm just waiting for the QBs to implode on the team.

Same reason why I never want to call the Cardinals elite, because LOL Carson Palmer.

effzee

Amazing blitz pick up by McCoy!

Feel bad for him he isn't having the season he was supposed to have but he is damn good at everything else still. Blitz pick up and as a decoy all game.

Sanchez with another good throw.

24qquj7_zps95d39e5f.gif

Top Bottom