• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Syrinx

ohwebb.gif

Never Forget

Joe Webb was so bad in that game the anime thread was making fun of him.

So Panthers fans that stuck around for this bullshit, is this season better or worse than 2010.

Even though we're guaranteed more wins this year, I feel like that one was better because at least they tried to get wins and send lame-duck Foxy out on the right note. They were just fundamentally untalented.

This team is both fundamentally untalented AND appears to not give a fuck.

gcubed

I can't believe Carey Williams still collects a paycheck from the Eagles. I really can't understand how he has any value on the team that can't be replaced by a small crooked stck

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Irresponsible to still have him in there

Agreed, what are you trying to prove putting him back out there.. game was long over.. he shouldn't have been in the previous series either.. he's clearly hurt.. and you're doing him no favors.

Horrible coaching.

Doorman

I haven't even been watching this game but I can feel how boring it's been just by checking on the fourth quarter scores.

Mark Sanchez can put up 45 points against the Panthers in his first start with a new team and a new system. What's Stafford's excuse now? :kas

I went to Pat's and Geno's one time. I know I liked one more than the other but I don't remember which now.

And yeah this game, glad it's over finally. What a horrid night for Panther fans. At least they're only 1 game out of 1st place lol.

Top Bottom