• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

iAqO9kZnuULEd.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=137978539#post137978539

Christ.

jbug617

Banned
Is there something super special about this bundle? At that point why don't you just buy the console and game seperately?

White Xbox One. Seems like Microsoft really made it a limited edition because they have been sold out since the price drop started.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm excited to be a Titans and Jets fan for the day. I've almost forgotten what it's like to support a losing team.

Striker

Giant writer Ralph Vacchiano is believing the Giants will go with current OC Ben McAdoo at HC if Tom Coughlin is pushed out after the year. I like some of his ideas, and he hasn't really had much to toy around with. He only had one game between getting Cruz, Beckham, and Jennings together. There's not so much that he and Eli can do now with the current players. Randle, Washington, Donnell, and Andre Williams just need to develop. Beckham is a future star barring any serious injury.

Just need to find a competent DC next. I wonder if Mara would like Rex. I doubt it.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Gotta finish emptying my bowels to feel nice and light so I can make the road trip up to Buffalo soon! Gotta feeling that I may see the Chiefs have a major break out game this afternoon... ALL HAIL TO THE CHIEFS KINGDOM, lol.

Top Bottom