• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

jbi1xQ48sFIhWw.jpg

jbadMqNb6MkRT6.jpg

jV8i0qs236rwI.jpg

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
So, any official word on Sammy Watkins? I want to see a decent game in Buffalo today, and if he doesn't play, I feel the Chiefs will get the blowout. Not that it would be a bad thing....

jakncoke

Banned
They actually updated their listing. Seems i'll have the bills and steelers game after, hopefully. They've done this before and just put the Bills game on both cbs channels :/

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
the 3 1 pm games could help build or dampen/kill playoff hopes moving forward.

mia/det, kcc/buf, nos/49ers

Everyone keeps mentioning the Pouncey vs. Suh battle in the trenches today, which will be interesting. Imagine if Richie Igcognito was helping Pouncey double team Suh (which he'll inevitably get).

Glad we have CJ Mosley back and George Johnson (DE) is healthy (who also happens to be a team captain today along with LaAdrian Waddle).

squicken

Good to see Idzik and Rex and fighting each other in the media. Pretty clear that story about Geno being told where to throw the ball comes from front office

eznark

Banned
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
How are #Jets handling Geno Smith? I’m told before he was pulled vs. #Bills, coaches dictated his reads. Tried to simplify. It backfired

I don't think I believe this.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 featuring Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate, Reggie Bush with special guest Theo Riddick.

We are all witnesses.

squicken

Matt Hasselbeck , current Colts backup QB, is in the booth for Rams/Cards? That's odd.

e: also sorry bread but fuck your swans today

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Miami could try to slow the Lions down with the run game ... problem is, Lamar Miller, as effective as he's been, isn't 100 percent, and Detroit has yielded just 593 rushing yards in eight games, the fewest allowed by the franchise since 1940.

Also nice interview with Nate Burleson and Calvin Johnson on NFL.coms front page.

jakncoke

Banned
So, apparently Antonio Brown has the record already for 5-80 in consecutive games. The twitter account I got that stat from failed to look at 2013 stats. 11 atm is the record, sorry Zeke! lol

RBH

If the Falcons get blown out by the Bucs, I will set a bomb onto my dick and watch it explode into a billion pieces.

Top Bottom