• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

MechDX

7 more days until Brady Bowl I : presented by Uggs and the law firm of Bionic.

Good luck Cleveland! We both win in the end.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BG, why? :( Lions and Browns fans are distant, but close, AFC/NFC cousins. Our histories are similar and by the Football Gods our future shall be glorious like it was for both of our franchises in the 1950s.

We should be rooting to meet in the Super Bowl.

bionic77

Hawaii_Map.jpg
Hawaii is paradise as everyone who has been there knows.

bionic77

7 more days until Brady Bowl I : presented by Uggs and the law firm of Bionic.

Good luck Cleveland! We both win in the end.
Being a backup for someone doesn't mean shit.

It won't be a real Brady Bowl unless mallet and Hoyer chop off their dicks before the game.

RBH

No Cowboys-Jags here? Well okay...

Another reason why it would be in the best interest of the NFL to have all future London games at 9:30am ET instead of 1pm ET if they're really gung ho about making this London thing work and changing public perception about it. Just to get more eyeballs tuned in.

I'd love to have morning football on a more regular basis.

BG, why? :( Lions and Browns fans are distant, but close, AFC/NFC cousins. Our histories are similar and by the Football Gods our future shall be glorious like it was for both of our franchises in the 1950s.

We should be rooting to meet in the Super Bowl.

Kas, we cannot. It would bring about the apocalypse.

jakncoke

Banned
Dunno, those are the kind of actions that you'll be truly proud of looking back at your life.

I could see buying a black one then white one when it launched. But I have no idea why someone would be looking into a 4th console when there isnt even that many different variations out yet lol

eznark

Banned
I could see buying a black one then white one when it launched. But I have no idea why someone would be looking into a 4th console when there isnt even that many different variations out yet lol

Some people live in more than a one room hovel.

MRSA

Banned
So yesterday I had to do CPR literally on a parasite (California doesn't recognize a 21 week old fetus as a person)......what the fuck.

Milchjon

So yesterday I had to do CPR literally on a parasite (California doesn't recognize a 21 week old fetus as a person)......what the fuck.

Is there any chance a fetus might survive at that age? Wiki says the earliest surviving child was born after about 21 weeks...

MRSA

Banned
Is there any chance a fetus might survive at that age? Wiki says the earliest surviving child was born after about 21 weeks...

The fetus was DOA, the mom had a miscarriage but they were brought in 911 because dad swore the parasite was breathing.

21 week old is about the earliest a kid can survive, but that's if you're at like Keck, Ronald Reagan, or Loma Linda Hospital. Research hospitals, not community hospitals.

This was just a case of parent's in denial.

Top Bottom