• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

B2lp5ZZCYAEWmwV.jpg

It's about ethics.

Godslay

Banned
Well, do or die time. Pretty much have to score on this drive considering how the defense is just letting the Rams possess the ball for large swathes of time.

If the Texans don't make the playoffs, what are the odds Watt can win MVP? Next to nothing? If he keeps this up for the next 6-7 games, how do you not give him the MVP even if Houston doesn't make the playoffs?

Bread

Banned
No. It was an ugly personal insult for no good reason suggesting my dad is some sort of thug. Thats not funny and I doubt anyone would accept that.
cajun

chill the fuck out, do you really think TDR is throwing "ugly personal insults" at anyone here?

RELAYER

Banned
How does Hester get that BS call on him for leading with the helmet and then the Panthers linebacker literally breaks Hester's fucking arm on the very next play with his

Milchjon

No. It was an ugly personal insult for no good reason suggesting my dad is some sort of thug. Thats not funny and I doubt anyone would accept that.

It was an obvious joke, and not an overly mean one at that, compared to what others have to deal with (gata, yankee, bionic etc). No one here would read it any other way.

Top Bottom