• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

I dont give a fuck whatever. My dad and my whole family are classless thugs and louisiana should just sink into the ocean and all of us die. There I said what everyone thinks about us. Fuck it Im out of here.
What is wrong with you dude? You are one of my favorite posters in here and I have never so much as poked fun at you or where you live. I was making a simple joke because the fan looked older than you and you're the most well known Saints fans in here.

Good grief...

Malalaw

I dont give a fuck whatever. My dad and my whole family are classless thugs and louisiana should just sink into the ocean and all of us die. There I said what everyone thinks about us. Fuck it Im out of here.

Am i gonna have to drive 20 minutes to Lafayette and wander aimlessly until I find you and give you a hug?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Is Shane Lechler okay? I know he got hurt a couple of weeks ago but that punt was awful.

Drakeon

Calm the fuck down and think about why you're so upset. It's not just from what TDR said.

JBQzYr0.gif

Top Bottom