• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

soooo early in the game. even if it's a loss, it's on the west coast and it's hard to read much into that

beautiful conversion on 3rd down

It perhaps is, but this team has been hanging on and getting lucky too often this season. It has to come back and bite them in the ass because it always does. Maybe I'm too worried about the past being a sign of things to come, I don't know. But they haven't been playing as well on offense as they need to be for a team to be as good as their record indicates. The defense is only going to be able to win them so many games.

brentech

lol, clay gets held and still makes the tackle!

It perhaps is, but this team has been hanging on and getting lucky too often this season. It has to come back and bite them in the ass because it always does. Maybe I'm too worried about the past being a sign of things to come, I don't know. But they haven't been playing as well on offense as they need to be for a team to be as good as their record indicates. The defense is only going to be able to win them so many games.

100% agree, but its just too early in the game, no matter what teams are on the field

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lol So Packers will win the division thank god.

Top Bottom