• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Sooooooo, we're doing the draft in the Madden league Bread and I are in and Ross Tucker is asking the hard hitting questions:

B2l_JUKIUAEuHT5.jpg

:jnc

brentech

Seriously though, how are they managing no rush against the Packers line. Rodgers has usually run for his life like 5 times now

Richard Rodgers!

Sooooooo, we're doing the draft in the Madden league Bread and I are in and Ross Tucker is asking the hard hitting questions:

B2l_JUKIUAEuHT5.jpg

:jnc

jesus....so good

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Horrible way to start the game lets see what the offense can do here.

I'd like for us to come out one game and just kick the shit out of a team from start to finish. Why can't we do that?

Trey

I hate that sad jingle FOX plays when going to commercials after an injury. It's so fucking indulgent. I'm pretty sure CBS plays nothing when there's an injury, which is much better.

Doorman

Best defense in the league, they said.

Backup quarterback, they said.

I know we smoke-and-mirrored it to 7-2 with some of those comebacks, but I feel so goddamned fraudulent right now. We are still the Lions, after all.
Not ruling out a potential comeback, but on the road, Stanton has our number with the defense trying to time jumps, and we still have Matt Stafford leading the offense. Just like the last three weeks, even if we do somehow win I'm not going to feel good about it.

The Cards aren't going to let us come back I the 4th quarter brehs. If we don't wake up in the next 5-20 minutes it's going to be a long evening.

Top Bottom