• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How in the world is that called?

Pepiope

If nothing else they need to draft someone who can compete with Foles. He did not show enough this season to go into next year as the unquestioned starter.
He absolutely did. That game against the 'skins was phenomenal. He's been getting beat all season long, and the O-Line gets healthy as soon as he gets injured.

An injured o-line and no run game is hard to deal with for a young QB....The O-Line is back now, and Sanchez is still sucking with the starters...

You have the Midas Touch, if the Midas Touch was rubbing the Panther's bad luck on to other teams. It's impressive really.

???

I said the Lions were going to win the division and they are leading it through 10 weeks.

If anything, my blessing has allowed them to overcome their Lion-ness

OMG i just check the standings and at 4-6 the Falcons are leading the South, and the Bucs at 2-8 only 2 fucking games out hahahahahaha...this is one weird fucking season..

Why didn't the refs call a penalty on Lacy for refusing to be tackled?

That's a penalty, right?

If it's not, it should be. That's just plain rude.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions can't overcome the refs AND Joe Lombardi's consistent gameplan of not scoring touchdowns.

Top Bottom