• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

brentech

LegalAncientHarborseal.gif

doesn't matter because my boy alex will win that division. peypey will have to go on the road to start the playoffs and the broncos will likely be eliminated in the wildcard round

If Broncos get eliminated, I'm more than willing to ride the Alex train as a small concession. Dude got dealt raw from San Fran and has had to deal with a lot of critics. Admire him a lot.

JABEE

The Eagles are still a good team. They are still in first place in the NFC East. Let's not be all doom and gloom after losing an away game at Lambeau after a week of short rest.

The Packers are a tough matchup for this team. The Eagles don't suck. Chip is still the coach.

The Eagles are still a good team. They are still in first place in the NFC East. Let's not be all doom and gloom after losing an away game at Lambeau after a week of short rest.

The Packers are a tough matchup for this team. The Eagles don't suck. Chip is still the coach.

The two Cowboys-Eagles games are going to decide the division, they always were

ramuh

Ugh. I was hoping for a Broncos and Lions win and a GB loss. I seem to be a curse on winning football teams.

Guess I'm going to put my "luck" in the Colts! Good Luck Colts! Lol. You probably don't want me to root for them Colt fans.

Top Bottom