• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

MechDX

Ashoka Moore ‏@AshokaESPN · 9m9 minutes ago
RGIII: "Great quarterbacks, the Peytons, the Aaron Rodgers, those guys don’t play well if their guys don’t play well.” LOL

arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif.gif

Godslay

Banned
Did that deflect off Browner's massive head? Or was it's gravitational field effecting the flight path of the ball? Couldn't tell from that angle.

Spinluck

Pat made a comment about Gipson getting trucked by a TE., which did happen. I guess Gilson was searching his name on Twitter since Pat didn't use his Twitter handle . Told Pat he is basically worthlessand jealous because he can't play football.

Twitter search PatDstat and see the timeline.

:lol

Why do we even other giving it to Trent in those situations?

He never goes anywhere why ask him to start from 5 yards behind the line?

Ffs

JNA

Banned
RGIII is an idiot. He has fallen so far since his rookie season.

I feel like everybody and their grand mother knew that RGIII wouldn't last in the NFL long. There was no way with his style of play was he gonna play that much in the NFL. His first year will probably be his only healthy year in his short career.

Arc

How many times do we have to hear "You know they brought Amendola in to replace Welker but Edelman really took that role instead".

I don't want to hear any more shit from Lions fans - not really here, most of us are fine, I'm moreso talking about the Lions reddit and real life fans I know. All week I heard "oh man, now that everyone is back our offense is going to be great!" This offense is trash, end of story. All week I heard people here and irl harp about Stafford's weapons being back now, and how the offense would have a good game; no one expected 40 points, but a good game. You know, like a couple touchdowns.

Enough is enough. I have seen enough of Lombardi to know he is not an OC, and he is completely unable to adjust game plans. It's clear our o-line can't consistently block for the long reads Lombardi likes, but instead of mixing in faster plays he keeps throwing shit at the wall.

And to be perfectly honest I've seen about enough of Stafford. If you can't perform above average with two great WRs and a variety of other YAC threats you're not the guy, I'm sorry.

This isn't an overreaction to one game, it's an indictment on the entire season. The offense ranks near the bottom of the barrel in nearly every category of worth, and guys like Eli Manning have more passing TDs than Stafford. Stafford has as many TDs as Derek Carr and Nick Foles, who didn't play for the last couple weeks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I feel like everybody and their grand mother knew that RGIII wouldn't last in the NFL long. There was no way with his style of play was he gonna play that much in the NFL. His first year will probably be his only healthy year in his short career.

They said similar things about Mike Vick who ended up having a total of...3 good seasons all together spread over two runs.

Top Bottom