• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Bread

Banned
Pats will get way more than that.
tom-brady-quote-response-to-plaxico-superbowl-42-only-score-17-points.jpg

Furyous

9 and MOTHERFUCKING ONE is the record of THE ARIZONA CARDINALS. We won the game despite Stanton doing his best Brett Favre impression (dem funballs). Drew needs to step it up.

*waves to 9ers and Seahawks fans* Respect to the Rams because Jeff Fisher will right that ship the second they draft a live QB.

BrownsGAF, call me crazy but if we have to pull Hoyer then I suggest we bring in Connor Shaw and trade JFF to the Cowboys for future picks. I've seen enough to know JFF won't last in this divison. Send him to another team the Ravens and Steelers could end his career easily. Let's just say I'm concerned with Brian but he's a hometown QB so I'm letting him off a bit.

HOW BOUT THEM CARDS. Patrick Peterson is the best young DB of his draft class.

The only thing I agree with Seahawks fans about is Russell Wilson's clear superiority to that Colts QB. Andrew's defense is good so fuck his accomplishments this year. <---- SEE WHAT I DID THERE? *Russell "Once in a Generation" Wilson smile*

Counting on other teams to win usually ends in disappointment. But either way, dolphins are still 6th seed until the steelers probably beat the titans tomorrow.

JABEE

9 and MOTHERFUCKING ONE is the record of THE ARIZONA CARDINALS. We won the game despite Stanton doing his best Brett Favre impression (dem funballs). Drew needs to step it up.

*waves to 9ers and Seahawks fans* Respect to the Rams because Jeff Fisher will right that ship the second they draft a live QB.

BrownsGAF, call me crazy but if we have to pull Hoyer then I suggest we bring in Connor Shaw and trade JFF to the Cowboys for future picks. I've seen enough to know JFF won't last in this divison. Send him to another team the Ravens and Steelers could end his career easily. Let's just say I'm concerned with Brian but he's a hometown QB so I'm letting him off a bit.

The only thing I agree with Seahawks fans about is Russell Wilson's clear superiority to that Colts QB. Andrew's defense is good so fuck his accomplishments this year. <---- SEE WHAT I DID THERE? *Russell "Once in a Generation" Wilson smile*
You cheer for the Cardinals and the Browns?

rando14

WTF I thought you were a Browns fan? AM I CRAZY? HAVE I LOST MY MIND

Gobias

Banned

:jnc

Top Bottom