• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

JNA

Banned
Skip Bayless was going in on the Packers all day on his Twitter lol.

He loves to talk. It's funny when he picks on Lebron but he makes himself look like a total moron when he tries to shit on Rodgers. He probably thinks Tebow would be a better QB for the Packers.

TheFatOne

wow that was such a horrific pass by brady, seeing it from that angle. that was some jay cutler shit.
The decision was even worse. Why is he scared of running it when they can't get off a block. Online has been awesome. Belichick calling the kneel tells you everything you need to know about Brady right now. Insane not to go for it with a min with a good qb.

Bread

Banned
The decision was even worse. Why is he scared of running it when they can't get off a block. Online has been awesome. Belichick calling the kneel tells you everything you need to know about Brady right now. Insane not to go for it with a min with a good qb.
yup 50 seconds with 3 time outs, only john fox would kneel it there any other time.

FTF

That was such a frustrating pick by Brady...could've been up 14-3 at half! Ugh.

Keep pounding that rock the second half Pats.

He loves to talk. It's funny when he picks on Lebron but he makes himself look like a total moron when he tries to shit on Rodgers. He probably thinks Tebow would be a better QB for the Packers.

If you don't take any of his comments seriously, he's actually pretty funny just to listen to how much bullshit he can possibly say in 2 hours.

Also, this show looks really dumb.

Pretty much yeah, with those time outs and 55 seconds left on the clock, they could have made a run for a FG at least but I guess Belichick doesn't want to take that chance.

eznark

Banned
B2mk8g-CcAEq5tM.jpg

Unquestionable talent

JNA

Banned
If you don't take any of his comments seriously, he's actually pretty funny just to listen to how much bullshit he can possibly say in 2 hours.

I don't take it seriously, it's just annoying how much he talks shit on Rodgers. Most of the other stuff he talks about is pretty entertaining. XD

I don't take it seriously, it's just annoying how much he talks shit on Rodgers. Most of the other stuff he talks about is pretty entertaining. XD

I guess being a packers fan, it'd probably be pretty annoying. I always get a kick out of hearing about how the Dolphins scare "his" Patriots lol

DP

TheContact

Well McDaniels is still the offensive coordinator, so I would not be surprised.

He constantly tries to do what the D won't expect, so of course in almost every third and short he goes for the long pass because of course the run would get the conversion, it's like his mind shuts out the possibility because it's amosr guaranteed to work

JNA

Banned
I guess being a packers fan, it'd probably be pretty annoying. I always get a kick out of hearing about how the Dolphins scare "his" Patriots lol

Wait a minute, he's a Patriots fan? So he's a Patriots AND a Spurs fan? I mean I'm a Lakers and Packers fan but that is a lot more common than Spurs and Patriots lol.

Top Bottom