• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Godslay

Banned
Or lost to the lol Rams.

I got a goddamn alligator and a fucking duck talking shit to me? Maybe I am losing my goddamn mind. What's next you gonna get a fucking cow to come out and tell me Peyton Manning has a noodle arm? I don't even know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore.

This is depressing. It's possible God has forsaken us. Or that there is no God.

Obviously there's still time to prove all of that before the Super Bowl.

rando14

I got a goddamn alligator and a fucking duck talking shit to me? Maybe I am losing my goddamn mind. What's next you gonna get a fucking cow to come out and tell me Peyton Manning has a noodle arm? I don't even know what the fuck is going on in this thread anymore.

Gaf is the land of crazy!!

Lol I knew you would pull this Bullshit!
2 more weeks of despair in Seattle!

Two weeks is nothing compared to a googol GOOGOL years of despair in the Cleve!! :cool:

ramuh

They are going to tell you that you can find the Broncos in a Ramen Shop cuz Manning only throws noodles..

JABEE

cR1aCTj.jpg

Top Bottom