• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

DDHpWLO.jpg

4 TDs wasn't enough, Gray had to get one literal dickpunch in

American Hero

JCizzle

Did you not see the Steelers against our defense?

Pats literally did the same thing tonight, except this time on the ground.

Gronk did the same things, except in one play.

Meaning overall this year, not necessarily this week. Y'all looked like one of the top tier contenders after getting after the Bungles and nearly coming back over the Broncos. Still could be, but it seems to be a very up and down conference this year.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
He wasn't even ready for the handoff, just standing there wondering if he remembered to set his DVR to record The Millers. Eat my ass trent

ShaneB

if they didn't light the Fire under hoodies ass pats would still suck

so it's your fault

I suppose that could be true. =(

I remember when the Chiefs lost to the Titans

A very bizarre game that was.

Turns out, the Chiefs are kinda... good.

I'll give you this, Shane. You know how to pick 'em!

After the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this year, I'll see who needs my help most next season!

Been a bunch of close games, todays game and last week's could have gone either way. But I guess you can say that for every game.

I don't want to play the chiefs again. Nor the dolphins. Those teams can still get after brady.

Yeah, a great pass rush is key, something the Colts have lacked all season.

I laughed at the ball just springing up into the scene.

TheFatOne

Glad the Patriots are peaking right now. They hit the cycle too soon, I thought Browner would be the key to prevent this.
Don't really believe in peaking soon. Pats have pdone that and made it to the super bowl, and they have ended strong and were one and done. Seen every situation. Just want them to get home field.

Top Bottom