• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

hwalker84

What should be the best running game in the MCC, Halo 1, is currently the worst online.

Look at this fucking netcode. Guess I have to get a direct hit with a rocket to kill a guy!
AcademicAccomplishedBrownbear.gif

Umm. Wrong thread.

JNA

Banned
What should be the best running game in the MCC, Halo 1, is currently the worst online.

Look at this fucking netcode. Guess I have to get a direct hit with a rocket to kill a guy!

How are you using anything other than the pistol? That Halo 1 pistol was the best Halo weapon ever! :D

LJ11

Lots of mindless blitzing. Seems like they're just sending guys and not trying to confuse protection while maintaining coverage.

cajunator

Banned
what about the stink of the maladroit, the green and red albums, and the other shit i can't even remember

Maladroit is awesome.
Green was passable in light of what Rivers was dealing with. Red had some good songs and some garbage. Make Believe and Raditude are the two stinkers. Hurley was too little too late.

Godslay

Banned

Based on Halo pc, so it's not gonna be good without an overhaul.

JNA

Banned
they didn't touch the game, and that's the problem. it's a glitchy mess and an embarrassment right now.

Oh. Ugh that sucks to hear. I don't have an One but that would have been maybe one of the games I would get if I ever got one.

Sanjuro

"Time for everyone to try our latest specialty pizza! Its called the "Fenway Frank"...a hot dog pizza with the works..ketchup, mustard, relish, onion, and celery salt! Order one tonight...if you do, please let us know what you think !"

:'(

JNA

Banned
Feel bad for Mattenberger here. He's doing very well I think. His receivers can't catch shit though. And his OL is giving him no time at all.

Although that last throw was under thrown.

Top Bottom