• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

squicken

Endzone shots really drive it home, plays are there to be made.

Never was a fan of Mettenberger. Guy is a statue who seems unable to move at all in the pocket. Could have moved a bit on that 3rd down and bought a little more time for a better throw

cajunator

Banned
"Time for everyone to try our latest specialty pizza! Its called the "Fenway Frank"...a hot dog pizza with the works..ketchup, mustard, relish, onion, and celery salt! Order one tonight...if you do, please let us know what you think !"

:'(

They need to journey down south for a come to jesus meeting and revamp that shitty food.

Bread

Banned
Oh. Ugh that sucks to hear. I don't have an One but that would have been maybe one of the games I would get if I ever got one.
I really really hope they can fix it because if it works it will be incredible, it's just in sambels right now though.

Sanjuro

They need to journey down south for a come to jesus meeting and revamp that shitty food.

They actually had a good themed pizza. It's a local joint across from a notable orchard. They had an apple/bacon pizza which was actually fantastic. I think business is slow, so...yeah, they advertise with shit like that.

Their meats are the best I've had on a pie.

cajunator

Banned
Never was a fan of Mettenberger. Guy is a statue who seems unable to move at all in the pocket. Could have moved a bit on that 3rd down and bought a little more time for a better throw

He stood behind a beast Oline at LSU and had all the time in the world to throw to Jarvis and Odell Beckham.

LJ11

Yup, zero pocket presence, wasn't a fan either. No feel when the pressure is coming. Just drop to a spot and throw, at least he hasn't dropped his eyes tonight.

cajunator

Banned
They actually had a good themed pizza. It's a local joint across from a notable orchard. They had an apple/bacon pizza which was actually fantastic. I think business is slow, so...yeah, they advertise with shit like that.

Their meats are the best I've had on a pie.

apple bacon sounds passable

GRIP

How would you even establish who had possession when the ball was rolling on the ground when the play was blown dead?

bionic77

Bell turned my frown upside down!

Now I will be happy as I work a 13 hour day tomorrow.

This is like the offensive line back in the good old days where we could just run the other team off the field. Keep it up boys!

The Titans might as well do what I used to when I played Joe Montana football on the Genesis and run field goal defense on each play. The blitzing is insane.

Greg

Bell turned my frown upside down!

Now I will be happy as I work a 13 hour day tomorrow.

This is like the offensive line back in the good old days where we could just run the other team off the field. Keep it up boys!
image.php

JNA

Banned
The Titans might as well do what I used to when I played Joe Montana football on the Genesis and run field goal defense on each play. The blitzing is insane.

I would love to see a coach do a field goal defense on one play. Just at least once. In fact, do it right here and now! Just why not?

Top Bottom