• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

rando14

The team is getting gashed on the ground, has no pass rush, and gives up underneath passes like it's 4th and 30 every play, but yes, Mebane would change all of that.

Mebane has literally been our best defensive player all year. We are normally an elite rush D but look now, with him gone, we are totally awful.

Don't be disrespectful and downplay his significance to this team

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Wouldn't be surprised if Ben Tate isn't on this team next year. He talks way to much for what he's been worth so far. And we're getting great production from our rookies.
Don't know if the Texans want him back at that price either.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bengals defense doesn't look too bad today. As long as Dalton doesn't completely shit the bed again we might be able to pull this out.

simon-garfunkel-2.gif

The girl kissing is Rando in this scenario.

Godslay

Banned
This is just frustrating.

No attempt at a running game. Subbing in Ball when he's clearly gimpy as fuck. Shitty 2-3 yard dinks, Manning seeing fucking Patrick Swayze out on the field, and general malaise. Get it together, goddamn. Haven't been this frustrated since Orton was under center.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns look so dead right now.

I can only hope at this point the defense holds them and the second half Browns show up.

JCizzle

Mebane has literally been our best defensive player all year. We are normally an elite rush D but look now, with him gone, we are totally awful.

They're turning on each other. Glorious ! Cheating Pete has lost control of the team and fan base base!

I'm not. I agree he has been the best defensive player. In fact, I think him and Wagner have been the best two players. So yes, missing your best two players hurts. But I haven't seen a good defense all year, and I sure as shit don't see a defense a couple players away from being anything but mediocre right now.

brentech

Mallet throws a really pickable ball....unfortunately for Cleveland Hoyer is throwing more pickable balls and just escaping to this point

Top Bottom