• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Watt is just being too aggressive is all.

Frankly with how the Browns offense is playing I think they'd be fine with these penalties.

Lanning is probably scared shitless right now.

Is there a system where you get points for an individuals every action?

Thank god Mallet has Andre. Don't know who else can catch those bullets.

Blue is bringing it home. Awesome.

I got 16 points from him so far:

3 Tackles - 3 pts
1 Sack - 3 pts
1 Forced Fumble -3 pts
1 rec - 1 pt
1 rec TD - 6 pts

I just wish I got 10 bonus points for when he took a selfie over Mettenberger's corpse

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
This Browns drive has gone on for far too long. Someone end this.

Welp, touchdown. At least that's over.

Godslay

Banned
Nice play Malik. About the only bright spot so far.

Offense needs to get going. I know we are down, but it wouldn't hurt to mix some runs in there. Go a bit vertical if we can as well. No more of this 2-3 yard dinks, and terrible screen pass. Don't get me wrong, those have there spots in the offense, but we are overusing them at this point. Mix it up.

And for the love of Tebow R. Christ please keep Montee off the field. His groin is clearly busted. Ride with Anderson and Thompson, you fucking dumb fuck Fox.

Looks like he thought Randle was going to run the route in and he went outside.

*Sigh*
so.... what you're saying is Reuben Randle actually ran the wrong route on a pass.

We talking Reuben Randle? Because I have it on good authority from a guy in my league Randle is the next big thing and never runs bad routes. At all.

Top Bottom