• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Nice play Malik. About the only bright spot so far.

Offense needs to get going. I know we are down, but it wouldn't hurt to mix some runs in there. Go a bit vertical if we can as well. No more of this 2-3 yard dinks, and terrible screen pass. Don't get me wrong, those have there spots in the offense, but we are overusing them at this point. Mix it up.

And for the love of Tebow R. Christ please keep Montee off the field. His groin is clearly busted. Ride with Anderson and Thompson, you fucking dumb fuck Fox.

I'm going to continue my "Gase is a terrible OC who only gets a pass because of Manning" schtick.

so.... what you're saying is Reuben Randle actually

We talking Reuben Randle? Because I have it on good authority from a guy in my league Randle is the next big thing and never runs bad routes. At all.
LOL dude has been about as inconsistent as it comes. Complete garbage outside of a few plays this year.

brentech

Refs giving Cleveland the game.

He is attacking the ball. You can't just stop in mid leap. Pussy ads league

LOL

Stop acting like this is the first time these calls have been made. You simply can't hit the kicker, especially not the plant leg. gtfo

Striker

so.... what you're saying is Reuben Randle actually ran the wrong route on a pass.

We talking Reuben Randle? Because I have it on good authority from a guy in my league Randle is the next big thing and never runs bad routes. At all.
He can't get much YAC unless it's a a slant on a corner who's giving him a ten yard press.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Mech he went straight in to his standing leg. How is a man meant to stand when his legs are taken away from him?
I bet you go to flamingo reserves with tripwire.
That sounds like so much fun.
Can't do that Watt. But now he's angry. Good.

Godslay

Banned
I'm going to continue my "Gase is a terrible OC who only gets a pass because of Manning" schtick.

I like him, but he tends to stick to what he thinks works all the time. Just mails it in at times. Needs to mix it up, and keep them guessing. There are plays where I pretty much know what is coming, just by seeing the formation. If I know it just watching week to week, you know the other team knows what is coming.

Good fucking pass to Heman-eul Sanders!!!

tgmwotW.gif

Amazing what happens when you go a bit vertical.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns get lucky again.

Looks like a miscommunication between Mallett and the Center.

DEER LORD OUR PUNT RETURN IS THE THING OF NIGHTMARES!

Top Bottom