• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Clowney sure is impressive smh

TheFatOne

Nope.
Vereen against the Jets.

*Yes, Vereen almost had to stretch longer than any man should be able to, but still counts.

Hell no that on doesn't count. If Vereen doesn't make a super human effort it's another horrendous throw by Brady. His deep ball is horrendous without exaggeration.

Doorman

Ebron is a WR.

Ebron doesn't have the hands or the breakaway speed to be a wide receiver.
He also doesn't have the strength and desire to be physical necessary for blocking.

So, Ebron is...well, useless, really. I've said it since day 1 of the draft that it was a complete waste of a pick. His presence or absence has no appreciable impact on the overall production of this offense.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm not gonna say we gotta cut Stafford, but if this offense goes two straight weeks without a touchdown, someone has to be held accountable.

We shouldn't be thinking that we miss Linehan, but we do.

So, Ebron is...well, useless, really. I've said it since day 1 of the draft that it was a complete waste of a pick. His presence or absence has no appreciable impact on the overall production of this offense.

He also has a blonde mohawk, so you know he's dumb as a sack of rocks.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
They should not be this bad on offense. Total failure in coaching.
It's ridiculous. We fired a 10-6 coach, gutted the defense, and hired a supposed offensive genius... Only to have an even worse offensive?? Such a failure of coaching and management.

Pls Gipson, I'm gonna cry.
I feel so sick.
Can't even puke
*pukes
Ebron doesn't have the hands or the breakaway speed to be a wide receiver.
He also doesn't have the strength and desire to be physical necessary for blocking.

Joke from the offseason.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Come on. Does Ebron even want to be in the league? How is he there and not Fauria?

And now we get Stafford throwing into triple coverage to Calvin. Wtf

Top Bottom