• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

MVrxgkx.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It was always going to be a tough game on the road against the Patriots but when you're settling for field goals on the 2 yard line and dropping touchdown passes like Fauria and Fuller did you're going to lose the game.

The worst part is I started seeing some quit by the offensive players including Ebron. Holy fuck I hope he can show up these next few games and make up for his miserable performance today. We could've traded up for Mike Evans or gone for ODB or Kelvin Benjamin (both of who I wasn't exactly sold on to be completely honest).

We went 0-2 against the Cardinals and Patriots when I was hoping we'd split one of them. Oh well, still 7-4 and we control our own destiny these next 3 games.

The locker room needs to come together because some of the potential quit I saw in this game was worrisome.

Oh and it's officially time to let Caldwell take control of the offense. I had high hopes for Lombardi and he was probably one of the main reasons we picked Ebron at #10. Let Caldwell take control of the offense and let the defense continue to be the defense.

Good gamn PatsGAF. I'm still not doom and gloom but it's pretty damn obvious we have to win on Thanksgiving or else it'll be panic time for damn sure.

Good on you for being a good sport.

I feel like you guys are in a similar boat as us in that I don't trust a wild card spot to be open for anyone in the NFC North. It's going to get tight.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm also pretty sure that me and Kas are the only Lions fans on here that feel it's not the end of the world that we lost these 2 games. If we lose to Chicago on Thursday then I'll be worried.

We're still 7-4 but I was obviously hoping we'd go 1-1 against the Cardinals and Patriots. It didn't happen now its time to move on.

Obviously as Lions fans we're used to disappointment and lately the second half season collapse so I understand the natural pessimism that Lions fans have some are just going overboard as is usually the case.

Everybody on the offense played bad today but like I said I sensed a little bit of quit in the team.

Nothing helps a losing streak like getting a win though. Win against the Bears and we'll be back on track with a nice 10 day rest and then the Bucs at home.

Restore the Roar 2014.

linkboy

That's twice on consecutive drives that Davis has ran a route short of the first down and killed a drive.

Screw him and his useless ass.

I'm also pretty sure that me and Kas are the only Lions fans on here that feel it's not the end of the world that we lost these 2 games. If we lose to Chicago on Thursday then I'll be worried.

That's because you and Kas are the only two Lions fan who aren't from Detroit. You guys don't know the real misery of Detroit. You haven't seen the Detroit STREETS! 8 MILE YA! SALEM'S LOT!

Furyous

BRIAN HOYER is the MOST FRUSTRATING QB ever. Petting needs to start preparing Connor Shaw to lead the team at some point. Brian is a local QB that engineered the biggest road comeback in NFL history so he'll always have a place in Browns lore. However, I DON'T TRUST HIM TO LEAD TO A LOCAL PUB. The motherfucker might give throw his car keys to the wrong person.

For the love of god, please keep JFF on the sideline if it comes time to change. Trade him for dogecoins. Even after all of that....

WE WON!!!

It feels good to get a hard fought victory with our QB doing his best Brett Favre impression. All I want Brian to do is MANAGE. THE. DAMN. GAME. Leave the gunslinging to live QBs like AROD, Brady, Brees, and Manning.

I resent whomever called me the worst member of BrownsGAF. I'm the most honest (fuck your grammar) BrownsGAF member.

I knew Drew Stanton would fuck up today. Whatever, we still at the top of the division so eat it rest of the division.

Milchjon

Miguel just tweeted this:

B3Kh4NoCcAAH-BD.jpg

Gronk surrounded by a bunch of olds. All that despite battling injuries all the time...

Edit: Oh, Dez is in there too I guess

Top Bottom