• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Patriots7

It was always going to be a tough game on the road against the Patriots but when you're settling for field goals on the 2 yard line and dropping touchdown passes like Fauria and Fuller did you're going to lose the game.

The worst part is I started seeing some quit by the offensive players including Ebron. Holy fuck I hope he can show up these next few games and make up for his miserable performance today. We could've traded up for Mike Evans or gone for ODB or Kelvin Benjamin (both of who I wasn't exactly sold on to be completely honest).

We went 0-2 against the Cardinals and Patriots when I was hoping we'd split one of them. Oh well, still 7-4 and we control our own destiny these next 3 games.

The locker room needs to come together because some of the potential quit I saw in this game was worrisome.

Oh and it's officially time to let Caldwell take control of the offense. I had high hopes for Lombardi and he was probably one of the main reasons we picked Ebron at #10. Let Caldwell take control of the offense and let the defense continue to be the defense.

Good gamn PatsGAF. I'm still not doom and gloom but it's pretty damn obvious we have to win on Thanksgiving or else it'll be panic time for damn sure.
Good game, Kas.
I actually like Stafford, so I'll root for you guys in your next NFC match ups.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Denver stopped a drive?!?!?!

tumblr_inline_n5vl128ZXO1soow5s.gif

JCizzle

It starts with the coaching. Roman has no feel for calling plays, kaepernick can't read a defense, the line didn't know how to pass or run block either.
It's Roman. No QB would willingly run down the clock so far on his own. He's just over matched and harbs isn't willing to correct the problem

I'm also pretty sure that me and Kas are the only Lions fans on here that feel it's not the end of the world that we lost these 2 games. If we lose to Chicago on Thursday then I'll be worried.

So I turned on the Washington game to see their hack coach try to get IRG3 back on IR with a dumbass designed QB draw on 3rd and long.

And then they took the lead with a FG and Kap took a sack! Feel the excitement!

Top Bottom