• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Godslay

Banned
I wouldn't go for 2 here. Your kicker is terrible and you want to play to win, not tie.

Agreed, but it allowed me to post this gif so it's all good.

tgmwotW.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It was always going to be a tough game on the road against the Patriots but when you're settling for field goals on the 2 yard line and dropping touchdown passes like Fauria and Fuller did you're going to lose the game.

The worst part is I started seeing some quit by the offensive players including Ebron. Holy fuck I hope he can show up these next few games and make up for his miserable performance today. We could've traded up for Mike Evans or gone for ODB or Kelvin Benjamin (both of who I wasn't exactly sold on to be completely honest).

We went 0-2 against the Cardinals and Patriots when I was hoping we'd split one of them. Oh well, still 7-4 and we control our own destiny these next 3 games.

The locker room needs to come together because some of the potential quit I saw in this game was worrisome.

Oh and it's officially time to let Caldwell take control of the offense. I had high hopes for Lombardi and he was probably one of the main reasons we picked Ebron at #10. Let Caldwell take control of the offense and let the defense continue to be the defense.

Good gamn PatsGAF. I'm still not doom and gloom but it's pretty damn obvious we have to win on Thanksgiving or else it'll be panic time for damn sure.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm learning what it's like to root for the Dolphins. It's not fun.
Imagine moving to Miami for the second time of your life in 1999 and only witnessing the final year year of Marino and seeing him get pasted 62-7 by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the playoffs, followed by 15 years of irrelevance and 17 different starting quarterbacks.

Welcome to my NFL fandom.

It was always going to be a tough game on the road against the Patriots but when you're settling for field goals on the 2 yard line and dropping touchdown passes like Fauria and Fuller did you're going to lose the game.

The worst part is I started seeing some quit by the offensive players including Ebron. Holy fuck I hope he can show up these next few games and make up for his miserable performance today. We could've traded up for Mike Evans or gone for ODB or Kelvin Benjamin (both of who I wasn't exactly sold on to be completely honest).

We went 0-2 against the Cardinals and Patriots when I was hoping we'd split one of them. Oh well, still 7-4 and we control our own destiny these next 3 games.

The locker room needs to come together because some of the potential quit I saw in this game was worrisome.

Oh and it's officially time to let Caldwell take control of the offense. I had high hopes for Lombardi and he was probably one of the main reasons we picked Ebron at #10. Let Caldwell take control of the offense and let the defense continue to be the defense.

Good gamn PatsGAF. I'm still not doom and gloom but it's pretty damn obvious we have to win on Thanksgiving or else it'll be panic time for damn sure.
I was thinking this for a while. Actually meant to bring it up here but never did.

Bread

Banned

gg kas!

If our defense can keep this up for the final stretch I like us being that annoying ass 5th/6th wildcard team that fucks shit up aka Steelers/Ravens/Giants of the world!!!

If the defense is this good, Seattle could run the table and be looking at a first round bye. I have my doubts, of course, but it's still to early to concede the division, I think.

Raiola admitted to going at a Pats players' knee because the Pats are evil. Even I can't sanction such buffoonery.
I've thought about it, and while I can't condone it, I think I would be willing to acquit him on the basis that his heart was in the right place.

Is there something wrong with responding on a public forum? What's the issue?
Slay, stop e-harassing people! Some attention is unwanted!

linkboy

Lol what are the Niners doing. How can a team with so much talent play so poorly. I don't get it.

It starts with the coaching. Roman has no feel for calling plays, kaepernick can't read a defense, the line didn't know how to pass or run block either.

Top Bottom