• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

giphy.gif

My reaction after the Falcons game today. :(

Why do people care so much about Manning's statline?

I don't get it. Just fucking score then get off the field. Who cares how they do it?
Yeah it's really bizarre. Garbage time td comments when they are up by four with over 4 min left...

Omg Payton wants touchdowns!!!! They never run!!!! ( they ran it last touchdown you clowns). And so forth

I fucking hate the Rams so god damn much. Fucking done with this shit.

Everyone needs to go. If Shotty is allowed on the fucking bus, I swear I will buy a voodoo doll with his name in it.

Fuck this garbage.

Boose

Hope we tank the rest of the way.
Expect a 52-10 lose to the Raiders next week.

Not that I'm a big fan of Austin Davis.
But I thought the idea of sitting him was to have Hill come in as a manager of sorts and not make costly plays to throw the game away.

JCizzle

I would love to pick up RG3 as a backup / reclamation project. I think he's got the talent, but it's just not going to work in DC. I still blame the redskins for that, I hope playing him in that loss to Seattle in the playoffs was worth losing your franchise QB. But a 20 year old kid said he felt good, so there's always that!

Top Bottom