• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RBH

dead.gif

I know the feeling. :(

I would love to pick up RG3 as a backup / reclamation project. I think he's got the talent, but it's just not going to work in DC. I still blame the redskins for that, I hope playing him in that loss to Seattle in the playoffs was worth losing your franchise QB. But a 20 year old kid said he felt good, so there's always that!

Hey don't blame us, blame that piece of shit they call a field. It took out Chris Clemons too!

I'm so fucking upset right now. PackerGaf, you mind if I pray at the altar of the one and only savior Aaron Godgers for the rest of the season?

Furyous

Can someone explain the RG3 hate?

Fuck it, I'm with you guys. Put in Kirk Cous.... *looks at stat line* ... nevermind, put in Colt Mc.... *looks at stat line* put in a practice squad QB from another team! We're not having this conversation about another QB that has RG3's first season. What in the shit was he supposed to do last year coming off injury? That Washington football team needs to draft a QB with "prototypical size", "arm strength", "leadership intangibles", and the look of a "traditional QB".

FREE RG3 and let him go to a team that appreciates him instead of a coach that clearly wants his own QB to mold. Let Jay/Joe Theismann get their way and bring in a new QB.

Hope we tank the rest of the way.
Expect a 52-10 lose to the Raiders next week.

Not that I'm a big fan of Austin Davis.
But I thought the idea of sitting him was to have Hill come in as a manager of sorts and not make costly plays to throw the game away.

Even if we tank we'll just blow the draft pick anyway. Fuck this team. Fuck every single one of the coaches too, a couple of fake punts won't disguise the fact that they're all fucking clowns. If any of them come back next season I'm done, I hate football so much right now. Also, fuck that useless cunt of a ref.

At least I still have cricket.

Godslay

Banned
That was a good drive. Playing soft though, penalty was a killer.

Ward fucking things up again. A little bit of good, and a lot of bad from him.

Can someone explain the RG3 hate?

Fuck it, I'm with you guys. Put in Kirk Cous.... *looks at stat line* ... nevermind, put in Colt Mc.... *looks at stat line* put in a practice squad QB from another team! We're not having this conversation about another QB that has RG3's first season. What in the shit was he supposed to do last year coming off injury? That Washington football team needs to draft a QB with "prototypical size", "arm strength", "leadership intangibles", and the look of a "traditional QB".

FREE RG3 and let him go to a team that appreciates him instead of a coach that clearly wants his own QB to mold. Let Jay/Joe Theismann get their way and bring in a new QB.

I don't think RG3 is all that great but he's become a scape goat for a garbage front office and coaching staff. Nobody is pointing any fingers at Snyder or Gruden anyore so it's great for them.

Top Bottom