• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Enron

Banned
reading the extremeskins board sure is funny. it's amazing how every single redskins fan has turned on RG3 over the last month.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Took him forever to remember that he's supposed to go to the ground, not run for the touchdown. Wonder if someone was yelling at him to go down.

Boose

Even if we tank we'll just blow the draft pick anyway. Fuck this team. Fuck every single one of the coaches too, a couple of fake punts won't disguise the fact that they're all fucking clowns. If any of them come back next season I'm done, I hate football so much right now. Also, fuck that useless cunt of a ref.

At least I still have cricket.

Honestly I'm a Fisher fan and I like the way him and Snead have built this team. (minus the obvious hole at the most important position)
But I hate his coaching choices on both sides of the ball.

I would like to keep Snead and just blow up the rest. Get a fresh coach and QB in next year and see what we can do. It sucks thinking we may have to start over (AGAIN) but I'm just so tired of this shit.

Took him forever to remember that he's supposed to go to the ground, not run for the touchdown. Wonder if someone was yelling at him to go down.
Nah, not really time to think in the moment. I was impressed he went down when he did.

I did enjoy his little shrug as he was walking back to the huddle.

Hope the Rams suck the rest of the way to get the coaching staff fired. Instead we'll win against oakland, washington, and the giants and lose to arizona and seattle for another 7-9 season. woo

reading the extremeskins board sure is funny. it's amazing how every single redskins fan has turned on RG3 over the last month.

It's so dumb. A real, realistic Redskin fan should come to grips with the fact that 2012 is likely going to be the best moment we will ever get under Snyder (and sadly, Snyder is as young as he is stubborn in comparison to other NFL owners). People act like this organization wasn't trash before Robert ever came around and won't be trash when he's long gone. I've said it before, but as a Washington fan even knowing what I know now I make that trade again every time, because it's the one time in the last 20 years where I actually had a little bit of hope as a Skins fan.

Godslay

Banned
Good game, Broncos-bros. Feeling pretty down at the moment, guess I should have seen this coming.

Same old Dolphins after all.

GG Broncos gaf, we had a better chance then I thought but in similar dolphins fashion we can't finish when it counts. Well I'm off to do some shopping before the sunday night game,

#Finsup
#Firephilbin
#Fuckthepats

Good game Denver Gaf. We tried, it's tough to win at Mile High.

Hard fought game guys. Things looked dire for awhile for us. You guys have been nothing but good to me so, good game, good luck, and here's to you guys making the best of the rest of your season.

jakncoke

Banned
So my parents picked up a ea sports 3 in 1 pack for wii so i was looking up game prices of compatible games. Man brand new wii sports through nintendo still msrp at 45, wtf

overcast

Honestly I'm a Fisher fan and I like the way him and Snead have built this team. (minus the obvious hole at the most important position)

I would like to keep Snead and just blow up the rest. Get a fresh coach and QB in next year and see what we can do. It sucks thinking we may have to start over (AGAIN) but I'm just so tired of this shit.
Yeah. But like hipsterpants said another 7-9 season. We're not getting a good pick. Mediocrity.

Boose

Hope the Rams suck the rest of the way to get the coaching staff fired. Instead we'll win against oakland, washington, and the giants and lose to arizona and seattle for another 7-9 season. woo

Think you have it backwards. We will lose against Oakland, Washington, and the Giants.
And finish the season out with blow out wins against the Cards and Hawks.

And that will be the justification for Fisher to stay.

So my parents picked up a ea sports 3 in 1 pack for wii so i was looking up game prices of compatible games. Man brand new wii sports through nintendo still msrp at 45, wtf

Nintendo games never drop in price. You can see mother fucking Mario 64 DS on store shelves for MSRP. It's how they make their money.

Wouldn't be starting afresh thankfully, a decent QB and this team can go places.

Anyone thinking of saying those places are in California, go fuck yourself

Top Bottom