• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

B3LBVpoIUAAiLL-.jpg

Damn
MJ would use/approve this for new kick logo

Trey

this man caught the ball clean with three fingers while being fouled leaning back with less than a foot between him and the sideline. Just, wow.

Narag

@RapSheet
#Texans QB Ryan Mallett played thru a potentially torn pectoral muscle today, per source. The injury occurred pregame, may end his season

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Giants win out, make the playoffs.

Pats win out, make the playoffs. Beat all competition. Lose to Giants in Super Bowl in heartbreaking fashion. Man God forswears football forever.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hurry up and score so ODB can get back out there.

@RapSheet
#Texans QB Ryan Mallett played thru a potentially torn pectoral muscle today, per source. The injury occurred pregame, may end his season

This is his excuse? I've seen better.

I think it could be. That or Randy Moss one handed grab against Revis in 2007.
The Swann catch in the Super Bowl while he's being interfered with and is going to the ground is up there. The Freeman one where the ball bounced around on the defender's back is up there.

But this. This was totally fucking wicked.

Bread

Banned
image.php

Option C.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Jimmy go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Konka

Banned
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my Jimmy go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

PKp2E7P.jpg

Something something Eric Ebron something.

I wouldn't have drafted OBJ either. Yet another high-pick receiver was the last thing we needed IMO.

I really wanted OBJ but knew we had more important needs. Trading down could have gotten us Fuller in the first round plus an additional 2nd round pick.

Instead we're stuck with a TE who can't catch or block. Brilliant.

Top Bottom