• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
rfq9qEx.png

Why does RG3 still have a starting job, someone tell me.

I know Dan Snyder is a psycho, but come on, that can't be the only reason.

Mark Sanchez was pretty mediocre today as well. With Eli Manning being super up and down all year, Tony Romo is the only decent QB in the East. I never thought I'd live to see the day where Tony Romo was by far the only good QB in the East.

Tamanon

Banned

Mark Sanchez was pretty mediocre today as well. With Eli Manning being super up and down all year, Tony Romo is the only decent QB in the East. I never thought I'd live to see the day where Tony Romo was by far the only good QB in the East.

Remember when Peyton Manning tricked Snyder into thinking Pierre Garcon was a great receiver?

Because they traded everything for him. I mean everything... you know when the Seahawks traded Percy Harvin for peanuts it's them admitting "WE FUCKED UP", Racist-team doesn't want to admit they fucked up so they keep him to say "just you wait we were right all along!"

Godslay

Banned
As great at the ODB catch was, the David Tyree catch was on another level. Maybe not in terms of difficulty, but what it meant to the American people.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 59m59 minutes ago
#Texans QB Ryan Mallett played thru a potentially torn pectoral muscle today, per source. The injury occurred pregame, may end his season

Ryan Mallett was on the injury report with a chest injury — a strained pec. Now may have torn it. MRI Monday (@McClain_on_NFL 1st reported)

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 58m58 minutes ago
Conflicting reports. One saying injury in Cleveland another saying in pregame. Injury reports say otherwise. #Texans

explains a lot

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Because they traded everything for him. I mean everything... you know when the Seahawks traded Percy Harvin for peanuts it's them admitting "WE FUCKED UP", Racist-team doesn't want to admit they fucked up so they keep him to say "just you wait we were right all along!"

You can also see RG III land on another team and possibly have a Vick like resurgence.

Or flame out and be out of the league in a year or two.

brentech

#Texans QB Ryan Mallett played thru a potentially torn pectoral muscle today, per source. The injury occurred pregame, may end his season

Ryan Mallett was on the injury report with a chest injury — a strained pec. Now may have torn it. MRI Monday (@McClain_on_NFL 1st reported)

Conflicting reports. One saying injury in Cleveland another saying in pregame. Injury reports say otherwise. #Texans

explains a lot
that accounts for all his terrible over throws early in cleveland as well?

You can also see RG III land on another team and possibly have a Vick like resurgence.

Yea but that means they admit they fuck up. Rich white people don't like admitting they mess up... like EVER. I'm sure George Bush probably thinks he was the best president ever!

Godslay

Banned

explains a lot

He probably injured himself throwing balls two hours before the game like you posted earlier.

WedgeX

Banned

Depends how much longer his knees would hold out and if a new coach would just run him down until an up and coming qb prospect is ready or newly drafted.

Patriotism is in your heart, not in some shitty logo. I don't care if they were draped in American flags with eagles and bombs all their jerseys, wouldn't change the fact that America won that day.

I have a confession to make....

I rooted for the Patriots both time against the Giants.. and they lost. I rooted against the Patriots on the Rams/Eagles.. and they won.

I'm sorry Patriots-AGE. Oh and I didn't give two shits about Patriots/Carolina.

MechDX

that accounts for all his terrible over throws early in cleveland as well?

John McClain @McClain_on_NFL

Quote:
After getting hurt at Cleveland, Mallett practiced all week. He was 21-of-45 for 189 yards. His passes were off target compared to Cleveland

Mallett suffered the pectoral injury at Cleveland. He was on injury report with a chest injury as probable and didn't miss a down.

Mallett is one tough SOB to play with an injury to a pectoral muscle, especially on the right side, which is his throwing side.

If the MRI shows a tear in Mallett's pectoral muscle, he could miss several games. The bottom line is that Ryan Fitzpatrick is likely back.

Mallett underwent treatment a long time after the game, and when he was asked if he was hurt, he flexed his right hand and said no.

Mallett played hurt through the game, which explains why he was so off target compared to the win at Cleveland.

Mallett played with an injury to his right pectoral muscle, will undergo an MRI and could be lost for several weeks.

Kid played with a torn pectoral muscle on his right side. Takes guts.

Top Bottom