• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every week we are all Pats fans. Even those that pretend to hate them. Only the other AFC East fans have any reason to dislike The Patriot Way™ and Lord Brady.

So Lions fans, Calvin Johnson is gone right?
Honestly at this point I'm willing to at least play devil's advocate on it. It's pretty clear that we can't run this offense effectively with this o-line (and perhaps this QB). The Giants looked like trash on opening night with a new offense but have since rebounded to a degree. Meanwhile we can't do anything well after 12 weeks. Trading Megatron could get us the picks we'll need to rebuild. Meanwhile letting Suh go would free up space for a nice FA haul.

If I had to vote I'd keep Megatron though. I want to fire Lombardi but I know he'll be back. So fix the o-line in the offseason, let Raola retire, cut Bush, draft an RB (not in the first two rounds)...and prepare for Stafford's final chance. If he's trash next year blow everything up.

As a fan of football I feel bad seeing Megatron in this position, on this team. He deserves better. Give him a good QB and he'd be healthier due to not getting killed by bad passes over the middle.

If your Week 13 thread is not Sting themed, I will be disappointed.
tumblr_myng3zBWPC1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Godslay

Banned
Every week we are all Pats fans. Even those that pretend to hate them. Only the other AFC East fans have any reason to dislike The Patriot Way™ and Lord Brady.

I don't know who the fuck you are, but the hate is real. Fuck the Pats, dirty goddamn cheating bandwagon of pig cunts. I'll die a true American, before I swear alligance to those traitors.

Fffffrrrrrreeeeeeedddddddoooooommmmmmmm!!!

I don't know who the fuck you are, but the hate is real. Fuck the Pats, dirty goddamn cheating bandwagon of pig cunts. I'll die a true American, before I swear alligance to those traitors.

Fffffrrrrrreeeeeeedddddddoooooommmmmmmm!!!
You need to shut your old man mouth motherfucker

Top Bottom