• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

cajunator

Banned
I really hate to say it because I respect Brees so much it is ridiculous, but he deserves to be on a team thats better than what the Saints offer. It hurts to say that but this fucking team ALWAYS lets him down. Hes one of the best to ever play the game and this team continually does something stupid at the last minute. Or in this case lets him down all game long.

I really hate to say it because I respect Brees so much it is ridiculous, but he deserves to be on a team thats better than what the Saints offer. It hurts to say that but this fucking team ALWAYS lets him down. Hes one of the best to ever play the game and this team continually does something stupid at the last minute. Or in this case lets him down all game long.
Hey. He's helped a lot too. He threw away a game earlier this year. Of course it's never brought up

Well he threw a pick 6. I mean

JUSTIN FORCE IT DOWN THEIR THROAT.

DMczaf

2 games out of first place. 2 games out of the first pick in the draft.

That's called a balanced team.
smiley_smug.gif

cajunator

Banned
Hey. He's helped a lot too. He threw away a game earlier this year. Of course it's never brought up

When other qbs throw ints at least the defense holds to a fg.
a turnover for us is basically game over.
Tom brady never has shit teams on this level. Peyton definitely doesnt. Aaron does occasionally.

Syrinx

How the hell did the Saints lose three in a row at the dome? That boggles my mind.

Rob Ryan is awful though, and frankly always has been a hack.

Top Bottom