• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of twilight zone i really need to finish the episodes. I kinda drifted away mid season 2. On that note, time to take a nap and power through tomorrow and hopefully not get frostbitten!

RBH

ix81MCx.jpg

He's back, Bitches!

Falcons are going to get their shit pushed in by this guy on Sunday. :(

Falcons are going to get their shit pushed in by this guy on Sunday. :(

It'll be so good to see him back, to think, Browns could have had a 1-2 of Julio and Gordon :(

Gonna be tough to win in dat dome though, been there myself, tough place for visitors.

Dragon

Banned
Bucs could end next Sunday being 1 game out of 1st place in the division.

What is life

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

A dickless fraud?

Pretty sure you are wrong.

How can you judge what's right and wrong. You think a fucking cheating AIDS bro like Magic Johnson is better than Michael ("I cheat and gamble and people still like me") Jordan. You're fucking nuts. And I mean this in the most respectable way possible.

KNowing what I know now, I'd still do the RG3 trade all over again. 2012 was the only highlight this garbage organization will have probably in the foreseeable future so fuck it why not?

FTF

Wish we could skip ahead to NE vs GB, but hopefully both teams look dominant again this week for that clash of the titans battle.

LOL the Steelers are 7-4, seriously shut up.

Steelers are on a bye.

See, the point of my post was to illustrate that the Season has been so bad what with blowout after blowout than i'm not going to bother watching if the Steelers aren't playing, but of course you took it to mean I'm bitching about them despite stating just a few posts earlier that other Steelers fans that are bitching are too negative.

ShaneB

Raiders still don't feel like a gimme game, they've played well, so Thursday night will be interesting, like any other week crazy stuff can and will happen.

Bunch of interesting late afternoon games on Sunday.

edit: skipped the monday nighter and watched Horrible Bosses, good fun. Second one looks funny as well.

Obama had a opposition to deal with. RG3 had the keys to everything and free meals from subway.

Shanahan/Snyder/Gruden combo is more formidable than Republicans. Nobody could survive that. I honestly think that if we had drafted Luck over RG3 somehow he'd be half as good as he is. This organization is toxic ever since Snyder took over.

bionic77

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

How can you judge what's right and wrong. You think a fucking cheating AIDS bro like Magic Johnson is better than Michael ("I cheat and gamble and people still like me") Jordan. You're fucking nuts. And I mean this in the most respectable way possible.
It must be tough to distinguish right from wrong as a Boston sports fan. You had to support racism, cheating and Larry Bird for so long that everything probably blurs together.

For me it was pretty easy as I grew up in the 80s and after you see Revenge of the Nerds and Karate Kid enough you get a feel for who the douchebags are going to be and the difference between right and wrong.

And for complicated questions of morality you can always just ask what Tebow would do in a particular situation. Like the other day a married lawyer was flirting with me. Now your teams coach would have banged her, filmed it and sent the tape to the family during Christmas when he was done with her. But me? I did what Tebow would have done. I ran straight home, kissed me wife and tried to pick up some giant tires in the backyard while pretending to be an NFL quarterback.

Fox318

Shanahan/Snyder/Gruden combo is more formidable than Republicans. Nobody could survive that. I honestly think that if we had drafted Luck over RG3 somehow he'd be half as good as he is. This organization is toxic ever since Snyder took over.

Luck has a drunk owner buying meth and guitars off the street for cash and draft picks and you think he has had it easy?!

Dragon

Banned

They're both a level of stupid that is unparalleled. The Republicans are more dangerous though!

It must be tough to distinguish right from wrong as a Boston sports fan. You had to support racism, cheating and Larry Bird for so long that everything probably blurs together.

For me it was pretty easy as I grew up in the 80s and after you see Revenge of the Nerds and Karate Kid enough you get a feel for who the douchebags are going to be and the difference between right and wrong.

And for complicated questions of morality you can always just ask what Tebow would do in a particular situation. Like the other day a married lawyer was flirting with me. Now your teams coach would have banged her, filmed it and sent the tape to the family during Christmas when he was done with her. But me? I did what Tebow would have done. I ran straight home, kissed me wife and tried to pick up some giant tires in the backyard while pretending to be an NFL quarterback.

You mean Revenge of the Nerds where the nerd rapes the girl and she 'likes' it so it's okay? I'm so glad I didn't grow up with those as my role models you Magic Johnson loving, Tom Izzo fellating, etc etc etc.

Never have I seen a QB more self absorbed than RGIII. Only question is whether he was always that bad or Snyder gassed his head up even more after drafting him.

That "All in for week 1" crap surely didn't help either.

Luck has a drunk owner buying meth and guitars off the street for cash and draft picks and you think he has had it easy?!

His owner knows how not to meddle and allow the front office and coaches to run shit. He just wants to get high and party (and occasionally trade for Trent). I'm not saying Luck=RG3. Luck is better. I'm saying Luck wouldn't be as good if he got drafted to Washington.

Top Bottom