• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

RELAYER

Banned
How come the TV stations always play Ludacris during Falcons games while leading into a commercial?

That shit cracks me up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B2stGNrIAAAAAUF.jpg

RELAYER

Banned
Same reason we always get Nirvana for Seattle home games.

Well at least that is somewhat better.

But it's kind of funny when we are 3-6 and all of a sudden my TV is like WOOP WOOP I AINT PLAYIN AROUND MAKE ONE FALSE MOVE I TAKE YA DOWN GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER U DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT

Narag

Well at least that is somewhat better.

But it's kind of funny when we are 3-6 and all of a sudden my TV is like WOOP WOOP I AINT PLAYIN AROUND MAKE ONE FALSE MOVE I TAKE YA DOWN GET BACK MOTHER FUCKER U DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT

Well when you put it that way ... :jnc

This Eagles defense is bafflingly dumb.

1 high safety, 2 CBs playing man. Cobb runs a post and gains 30 because the safety is too deep.

First Half Thoughts:

- Bulaga weakest lineman on the squad. Lots of trouble with speed rush. Let's hope that knee continues to improve.

- Rodgers getting the ball out fast as hell. Gotta slow the rush and kill your will.

- I'm surprised Packers aren't sneaking TEs up the middle more this season. Really miss Finley's ability to run the lazy slant on play-action. Wouldn't be shocked if they run it later in the year.

- Their WR game is on-point although I'd love a 4th option. Boykin looks flat. You'll need that against a Seattle type team to exploit the cover 3.

Second half thoughts:

- The DL ran a couple of twists which I think is a good plan to plug up the middle. Let QBs scramble to the edges and have to deal with Perry/Peppers.

- Packers need to get creative on offense. Their "main offense" is great but it's no surprise that they stall in the 2nd half. Very uninspired play-calling.

- I like the offset-I formation in this offense as well as 2RB split back set but wish we had a less shitty blocker than John Kuhn. I suppose he's smart enough so that counts for something.

- Eagles figure out in the 3rd Quarter they should drop guys into coverage, Rodgers scrambles big multiple times and throws dump-offs, unfortunately Packers go away from it and the drives stall

- Adams was 1/2 yard short on that 3rd down play based on the yellow marker

- I like Starks but I don't like having him rush the edge without Barclay

- Haha is a stud. Him with a full offseason and year in the weight room? So excite.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Reports are that LeGarrette Blount left the field before the game was over. He's going to be back in Tampa Bay if he doesn't pull his head out of his ass.

Ravens!!!!

I'm heading to New Orleans on Saturday to get my yearly Ravens fix. Will I continue my streak of seeing the Ravens lose (now 4 years straight)? Most likely. Will I eat crazy good and spend way too much money on food? Definitely.

What's the lowest possible record you can win NFC South with... like mathematically. I want to see some history I'm talking like a under .500 team winning the SB!

Fantomex

Bunch of irresponsible Gatas here with no pre order receipts. And the employees can't find them in the system........this one dude is chewing his gum faster and angrier as they inform him they don't have his game.

Bunch of irresponsible Gatas here with no pre order receipts. And the employees can't find them in the system........this one dude is chewing his gum faster and angrier as they inform him they don't have his game.

What are you picking up?

Sorry I don't follow gaming at all. So what's the new.. hotness?

Fantomex

What are you picking up?

Sorry I don't follow gaming at all. So what's the new.. hotness?

Dragon age inquisition. I'm unemployed and currently have some free time in between looking for work and running errands. Look it up on YouTube, the glowing previews sucked me in. Most people here are getting GTA or Farcry

bigosc2k

Banned

I was too lazy to go pick up my copy of GTA V and Dragon Age

RELAYER

Banned
What's the lowest possible record you can win NFC South with... like mathematically. I want to see some history I'm talking like a under .500 team winning the SB!

HMMMMM.

It's a good question but I'm way too drunk to figure it out. Not that I could figure it out sober.

All I can tell you is that each NFC South team still has two remaining divisional games left on the schedule. To figure the lowest possible wins, you have to assume each team will lose all games outside of the division, but the Falcons already have the best divisional record at 4-0. If you are wanting the lowest possible record to win, I think some funky stuff would have to happen with tie-breakers and I'm not sure about all that junk.

Colasante

Sounds like LeGarrette Blount will be back in New England soon. Maybe they can become a pure ground and pound team with Gray and Blount.

Milchjon

I was like "haha, which console warrior thread did Dragon in this time", and was surprised to see he was 100% right this time.

Terrisus isn't just asexual, he's aeverything. Shits up every single thread he's in with that "look at me, I'm weird" thing. Someone once made a list of the things he dislikes, and it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I refuse to believe he's for real.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
5-11

Panthers and TB can win the rest of the divisional games and not win the division but someone has to win the remaining Falcons-Saints game.

TB - wins remaining divisional games, loses all other games
Panthers - wins most divisional games but loses to the LOSER of the Falcons-Saints game
Saints - loses all divisional games outside of Falcons-Saints
Falcons - loses all divisional games outside of Falcons-Saints

Falcons-Saints : doesn't matter who wins as long as Panthers lose to the loser of this game.

NFC South divisional winner: the 5-11 Atlanta Falcons

A 5-11 playoff team would have fans screaming for a change. Unless they made a run of it, of course. Which could be possible, in theory. Any given sunday and whatnot.

Top Bottom