• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Greg

Who is Dragon? I only know avatars.
image.php

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Looks like I got to that thread too late as I don't see what was posted. I'm guessing they were deleted?

Syrinx

I didn't even see terrisus post in that thread, so I don't know what that outburst was about.

Back on topic: Mike Evans Rookie of the Year. Bucs will win seven straight and win division at 8-8.

May Tebow bestow his power on us.

eznark

Banned
Daily reminder that possession when catching a football as an offensive player is not the same as possession when downing a punt.

http://i.imgur.com/AxCwCnT.gif[/img

This is not possession and the Cardinals player knew it hence him trying to get the ball inbound to his teammates. This wasn't even the worst call of the game though.

Either way, I'm over it and I can't wait to see how Brady handles the pressure that Suh and the boys will bring. Depending on the weather I'm expecting a sloppy game from both teams with our defense giving us the victory.

Restore the Roar 2014.[/QUOTE]

[img]https://github.com/bontscho/dota2-chat-emoticons/raw/master/assets/images/cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Packers overload the strongside leaving Rodgers to block the RLB.

Casey Matthews plugs the B-gap well after Lacy has kicked it outside.

10 yard gain.

#TheRevolutionWillBeTelevised

j-wood

If the titans didnt have the pick six and got more than a fg from the 2 yard line I think we could have win tonight. At least I saw progress I guess. Mettenberger played well. He could be the guy with more experience.

Our defense still has too many 4-3 guys to stop the run in a 3-4 scheme. I think that's the largest problem.

Top Bottom