• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

futuramafry.jpg

Eh I quoted all the space movies I like,

Godslay

Banned
Think I have a good idea who is Lunchbox's alt around here. Just dawned on me reading a post from elsewhere. Guess we'll never know for certain.

Line_HTX

There's total shame in playing like that at the end. It's just like that Steelers game, no excuse for that kind of performance. Gonna need a Shiner tonight.

Fantomex

Kobe still sucks for taking that much money. He deserves every loss this year. Hes gonna get hurt again with all this scoring he's putting his body through. And if the Lakers win the lottery next ear, he's not likely to pass the torch.

JNA

Banned
Kobe still sucks for taking that much money.

Yes, let's be mad at the guy who was offered the money and taking it, instead of being mad at the owner/front office for offering it in the first place like the buffoons they are.

Because I'm sure you would have just outright refused the money and demanded that you take take pennies instead like the team player you are right!? :D

any of my niner bro's want my halo pre-order "bonus" from best buy?

Thank you for your recent digital product purchase of Halo The Master Chief Collection The Grunt Funeral Xbox One Digital Download AddOn from Best Buy®.

no idea what it is but i have no interest in it (or halo at this point!) NINERS BROS ONLY!!!

minx

Lunchbox' first alt was so obvious. Must have learned his lesson. Some other obvious alts that post in here all the time that I'm surprised haven't been caught. Wonder what Chan is up to these days...

Top Bottom