• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

DM at the airport

10747989_658922420892911_1768050778_n.jpg
I hope this hipster never comes back.

I'm genuinely curious.

The Pack has put up 30+ the last for year against the Vikings and Bridgewater is garbagio. The only thing that might prevent it is if Zimmer gets smart and pounds the ball all game.

Just watched SnowPiercer.
Now go watch the better Bong Joon Ho movies.

A league source tells Profootballtalk.com that the time slot for Sunday's Jets-Bills game in Buffalo could be moved due to snow.
Per PFT, the "potential window" for moving the game could span anywhere from Sunday night to Tuesday night. The Bills were unable to practice Wednesday, and it remains to be seen whether they'll be able to do so on Thursday or Friday.
Footballlz

RBH

Just two weeks ago, a Saints division title seemed very likely. Now New Orleans has ceded the lead to Atlanta, a team that has yet to win a game outside of the NFC South. So, how bad could it get in the division? How about an NFC South victor with only five regular-season wins? It’s a mathematical possibility, although remote. Of the 50,000 simulations that form the basis for this weekly feature, nine resulted in the Panthers finishing 5-10-1 and atop the NFC South (granted, that’s just a probability of 0.02 percent). And there is about a 1-in-5 chance the division winner will finish with a losing record.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...implications-show-the-cardinals-some-respect/

This website has some pretty neat interactive playoff predictors based on this week's games.

Greg

man, there was a spare ticket for me at the Cavs game tonight, and I couldn't make it

looks like it would've been a good game

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Man, I hope I don't regret dropping Tate, but fuck if I'm using a waiver to get him back.

Heartbreaking overtime for Milwaukee. Should have been an easy layup to end it.

eznark

Banned
Everything about Dragon Age feels last gen. Seriously, this dumb NPC bitch can't move her lips while she sings or fingers while she plays a lute? FUCKING CHRIST.

the only thing next gen about this game is the Toptitles. And they are awful.

zychi

Banned
Gattaca? Event Horizon? Mr. Nobody?

havent seen mr nobody. thats what im gonnna watch. thanks!.

Everything about Dragon Age feels last gen. Seriously, this dumb NPC bitch can't move her lips while she sings or fingers while she plays a lute? FUCKING CHRIST.

i can't wait to play it when it's $5 for pc. too many good games out now and coming out.

anyone got a recommendation for a good scifi movie like interstellar, 2001 or gravity?

Sunshine, Contact, Moon, Apollo 13, Europa Report, Galaxy Quest, Serenity (it's better if you watch Firefly first), Wrath of Kahn, I liked Star Trek 9 and 10, Solaris. Those are my favorite space related movies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Hmm...

I was gonna grab it on PC here pretty soon but I'll wait for the origin sale or whatever the hell.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I thought I was done with the DA series, but I might get Inquisition early next year. Origin is kinda gross, but it's always installed now, so whatever.

I'm a bit soured on buying games before/soon after release because of Beyond Earth, though I really enjoyed Smash 3DS and Divinity: OS. I just need to remind myself how massive my backlog is.

Edit: Jesus, the Bucks have 3 players that are 19 (avg. age of of 24).

Top Bottom