• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Milchjon

"Confirmed that #Patriots are signing LeGarrette Blount. It’s a 2-year deal worth the minimum plus incentives"

Hmm. Poor Ridley.

Oh well.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3h3 hours ago
7 WRs – A. Brown, D. Thomas, J. Nelson, T.Y. Hilton, E. Sanders, G. Tate, J. Maclin – have more receiving yards than entire Chiefs WR corps.

got damn

Respect

"Confirmed that #Patriots are signing LeGarrette Blount. It’s a 2-year deal worth the minimum plus incentives"

Hmm. Poor Ridley.

Oh well.

Appears that way...backs don't make much to begin with and he will be coming off of a torn ACL, guessing he signs a 1-year deal with someone to boost his value...barring another injury/setback. He seemed to get his fumblitis under control, too bad the O-line didn't get their shit together until after he was hurt, he was primed for a breakout year.

Eleuin

Tegan and Sara mention on the latest bombcast
Where my boy Coldnoddle at yo
tocry.png

After Smash bros. I think the last the last game I'm gonna buy for a while is gonna be Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Then I'm a take a break buying these games. Not even gonna get DA or Pokemon

Bowser

After Smash bros. I think the last the last game I'm gonna buy for a while is gonna be Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Then I'm a take a break buying these games. Not even gonna get DA or Pokemon

I just got ALBW for 3DS, put in about 5-6 hours into it so far. Really, really enjoying it.

I think I've put more time into ALBW then I have my PS4 in the 2 months I've owned it :x

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everything about this gen feels last gen.

It's like last gen with more polish.

I think we've hit the wall for graphics and cost so it's just too damn expensive to do anything truly novel. Consoles being weaker than projected didn't help either.

Thanks, Steelers! The Gray/Blount duo should be fun to watch.

Being JAG on the Pats gets you an SI cover but other than that you get to live on food stamps and drink MD 20/20.

Bowser

#itshappening.gif

#RoarRestored ?

On one hand, I don't want to be in the playoffs with 5 wins and hand Kas his first playoff victory in, what, decades?

On the other hand, how delicious would it be if this shit sandwich Panthers team beat Kas' Lions twice in one season?

ShaneB

Indeed. Not much of a threat with any WR, or any sort of deep threat really. A mix of Alex's style, not that great a O-line to set up anything complex, plus great TE targets and backs. Not even redzone threats since no WR has any TD either, which is more telling.

eznark

Banned
It's like last gen with more polish.

I think we've hit the wall for graphics and cost so it's just too damn expensive to do anything truly novel. Consoles being weaker than projected didn't help either.

Drive Club, MCC, Unity....so much polish!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On one hand, I don't want to be in the playoffs with 5 wins and hand Kas his first playoff victory in, what, decades?

On the other hand, how delicious would it be if this shit sandwich Panthers team beat Kas' Lions twice in one season?

That would be so delicious I would gain like 10 lbs just from watching it.

So RG3's 5th year option is $10m? I kinda wonder if both he and Gruden are gone after the year and WAS completely starts over

This is his third season right now right? Plus $10 million is cheap for a quarterback.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Drive Club, MCC, Unity....so much polish!

That's why everything needs a PC release.

At least modders and brute force can solve most of the graphical issues. The online issues? Ehhh that's more complicated since we lost dedicated servers for many games. People have ways though.

squicken

This is his third season right now right? Plus $10 million is cheap for a quarterback.

But the deadline to exercise that extension is May 2015. So if they aren't willing to commit to him in extending him then he really shouldn't be the QB in 2015. They should be looking for their next QB

And RG3 doesn't even look like an NFL backup at times. His play has been pretty poor and he doesn't seem like he's getting better

jbug617

Banned
Florio said it's possible that Gruden might be 1 and done in Washington.

edit: Also looks like the Bills game is getting delayed.

bionic77

That's why everything needs a PC release.

At least modders and brute force can solve most of the graphical issues. The online issues? Ehhh that's more complicated since we lost dedicated servers for many games. People have ways though.
Nintendo seems to be able to put out polished games. It just takes forever and you have to care.

3DS still da king!

Top Bottom