• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

TheContact

so excited for pats vs green bay which i'd say are the number 1 and 2 teams in football, glad they are in different conferences. will be awesome if this was the superbowl matchup

28-6 at half. We had two weeks. TWO WEEKS to prepare for this game.

grant_g_rivera_b1_576x324.jpg

Tank Commander Ronald

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's times like this I wish I was popular on twitter (or anywhere really) so I could get this #cutdalton thing trending. lol

cajunator

Banned
so excited for pats vs green bay which i'd say are the number 1 and 2 teams in football, glad they are in different conferences. will be awesome if this was the superbowl matchup

Ill probably go watch Interstellar again instead of watching that game.

I am 100% confident in saying if the Rams were in the South they might be a 2 loss team right about now.

GOD DAMN WHY IS THE SHITTY TEAM IN OUR DIVISION SO NOT SHITTY!!!!!

We need to win week 17 can you bitches go back to sucking already?

LJ11

Game is bad, but there's a flag on every fucking play by Boger and his crew, they're calling every little fucking thing.

eznark

Banned
^It's not just that they are awful, he is also incredibly indecisive. At least Muscles is confident.

What in the wild blue fuck is Hoyer looking at???????

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I really want the Browns to beat the Bills for Lulz

tre mason is amazing

I have 3200 twitter followers @brazil201 what do you need trending??

LJ11

Woods wrecks Skrine at the line, clean release, throws shallow cross that's 2 yards short of a first. Makes sense.

Top Bottom