• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I hope to god the Bucs win. I need as many teams below the Jets to win

Remember the Bucs are only 2 wins out of the NFC south and 1 win out of the number 1 draft pic

RBH

fluker.0.gif

Ron is done in Carolina. End his ass tomorrow, let Sir Purr finish coach the last four weeks.

It's increasingly clear that "Riverboat Ron" is an aberration, a charade, a facade that Ron put up last year and was able to do just enough with to keep his job, but the same indecisive and ineffective guy who got interviewed and passed over for HC gigs eight times is his true nature.

Maybe he should be put on the permanent Tom Coughlin hot seat and he'd whip into shape. Probably not.

As for Shula, there is no hope for him. The man is overseeing the worst offense in the NFL. Lack of talent at the skill positions, bad OL, bad QB play, all of that jazz, but I'm convinced that Shula has absolutely no clue how to run an NFL offense.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Sammy Watkins and Gordon would of been such a good offense. And Hoyer would be slightly better if Jordon Cameron was playing

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
So I want the Saints, Falcons and Panthers to lose but the Bucs to win

jakncoke

Banned
18/39 L
15/32 L
15/31 L
13/29 L
12/28 L
12/25 W
9/20 W

Ben has 138 games where he attempted at least 20 passes. These are the games where he was sub 50% completion and the results.

squicken

Jesus Ogletree bringing the hammer on that play.

Not sure what happened but like 3 weeks ago the whole defense got better. No personnel change or anything other than Barron, and he's just a role guy. TJ, Gaines and Ogletree have been making plays

Trey

Good on Jim Leonard to not end Watkins' world. Nice, solid tackle that stopped momentum and minimized the amount of damage a collision of that speed would do if he caught Watkins in an awkward spot.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
The saints defense is terrible Big Ben should have no problem

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Oh god no. No. It's starting! The Titans comeback!
Or not. Who knows? It's the Texans.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
SO MANY EMPTY SEATS AT THE JAGS GAME LOL

THE INTERVIEW INTERVIEWING PEOPLE IN THE STANDS SO MANY EMPTY SEATS

OH MY

Boose

Not sure what happened but like 3 weeks ago the whole defense got better. No personnel change or anything other than Barron, and he's just a role guy. TJ, Gaines and Ogletree have been making plays

More than likely a combination of small things. Fish said Ogletree was out of shape at the start of camp. Probably has a lot to do with them understanding the system better now too. Gaines has been flashing good since the start of the season but these last couple weeks have been very good games from him.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Is Jake Locker on IR? Did he play more than 1 game this season

Top Bottom