• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Pimpwerx

That Colts player took out Jackson. That flop was slow enough he aimed the hit. I'm surprised there isn't more outrage. That was dirty as hell. PEACE.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Brees is done its just the NFC SOUTH clearly needs something lol

Please Jaguars. Please win. It would be the best. Just THE BEST
jason-sudeikis-middle-finger-flipping-the-bird-gif.gif

Cameron Fleming, Chandler Jones, Malcolm Butler, James White, Danny Aiken, Jordan Devey and Chris White are inactive for the Patriots.

Aaron Dobson is active!

Dobson!!!! He was a diamond in the rough at my alma mater.

Bengals should run the ball more. It's really opening up the passing game.

Colasante

Patriots LB Darius Fleming is going to make his NFL debut today. He suffered two torn ACLs the past season while with the 49ers. Also, Dominique Easley is active too. Hope he can provide some interior pass rush.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
No Bucs please win

Please somehow do the bull and win

Please.

You've been ridiculously salty I just pointed out your bullshit.
Salty by pointing out that the AFCN has it easier than the AFCE. It's a simple fact that you decided to flip your shit at. Is this how you handle your team having a winning record?

I already said I wish the Browns nothing but the best. No salt towards them at all.

LJ11

Robert Woods fucking wrecked that DB with his release off the line, never even looked at by Orton but Woods kept going.

Man I love this dude, and at one point I thought he was giving up on this season/team, easy for young guys to do when their QB is shit. Hope he keeps improving.

Top Bottom