• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Trey

When Hughes' agent pimps him for a new contract, he's going to put on this game for prospective teams, having a good game against Joe Thomas. There was another missed hold earlier on Hughes as well.

Bills will pay him and dareus and let spiller walk.

I'll miss dude. Game breaking talent, just can't pass pro.

Is this how you handle your team being close to a playoff spot?

Keep on whining tho.

Fact of the matter is your team has choked and despite you acting like you know that you somehow act like that shouldn't matter in this case.
All of their losses have been against teams with a winning record. Buffalo, KC, Denver, GB, Detroit.Yes, quite a few were close losses that they were winning near the end. Doesn't change a bit of what I said.

The Dolphins choking or not choking has jack shit to do with the AFCN benefitting by playing two garbage divisions.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like Orton is gonna throw a fluky pick 6

but I also feel like the browns can do this

I believe in gordon

Steelers in prime Tomlin Mode again, I see.

Sigh.

I think I stated this earlier, but we'll split with Saints/Failcons, split with Bungholes, and likely beat Chiefs @ home (because we can beat good teams).

10-6, miss the playoffs.

You know what would be hilarious though? Be 10-6 and end up in last place in our division. We'd have the Jags, Jest & Raiders next year.
And we'll lose two of those three.

swansonhell.gif

Yeah hoyer, 7 yard passes on 3rd and longs are gonna get it done.

At least the Steelers are losing. Chargers are fucking garbage. Maybe the Bucs can shock the world again.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
So many teams need a QB its not even funny
will we ever have a league where at least 25 Teams have a QB?

Top Bottom