• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

jbug617

Banned
Jags
BudH-8sIgAADS4c.jpg

bionic77

Marvin Lewis threw challenge flag to waste a timeout, but give the refs a chance to review the last catch.
12 men on the field.
Wiped out pass, couldn't recover
Damn so baring a Chargers miracle only the Clowns and the Browns are going to lose today in the North.

Fucking Cincy.

They don't deserve this!

Trey

I seriously can't get over marvin Lewis literally saving their season with that challenge flag. He knew rules of football at such a level that such a goofy situation would work out in his favor, and he made that call expeditiously.

Play of the day. Hats off. Really cool stuff.

Also, LJ already said it all. Told you folks the Bills would end the browns' season.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I picked an awful time to go to the bathroom.

I thought it was over... Marvin really did save the season?!?!?!

Getting Buc-Fucked > Getting Bungled

I'm trying to decide if a decade of terrible coaching can be forgiven because that was such an amazing coaching move. This is a game you can literally say 'coaching won the game'.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Johnny needs to be 1 regardless. Jimmy 2 and Luck 3.

I've redone the rankings:

1. Johnny Football after turning a fumble and TD into a turnover on downs.
2. Jimmy Garapolo because he's youngry and good looking.
3. Matt Stafford because of whatever Kas normally says.

RELAYER

Banned
So tired of reading how Matt Ryan "isn't the problem"

Missing wide open receivers in the endzone. ok

edit: THAT was nice though.
toilolo looking like tony g

The Giants are so bad that Gus Bradley got away with two missed 2-pt conversions that might cost any other team the game.

Also Bortles' only game this year without an interception.

squicken

I seriously can't get over marvin Lewis literally saving their season with that challenge flag. He knew rules of football at such a level that such a goofy situation would work out in his favor, and he made that call expeditiously.

Play of the day. Hats off. Really cool stuff.

Also, LJ already said it all. Told you folks the Bills would end the browns' season.

Friend, your Bills made their season. Who gives a fuck about watching Hoyer fuck around to a 9-7 record and missing the playoffs? JFF is the only thing interesting about watching Cleveland

Top Bottom