• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I like how the Saints let the Steelers score a TD and 2 point conversion starting from the 2 yard line with no time outs and in one minute...

>_>

Trey

Horrible? Defender never even got his fucking head around to see what's happening. In the modern NFL if you don't turn your head around the ref is almost always going to call it.

Yes he did. Do you think he's psychic? He got a hand on the ball.

But what do Pats fans know about rules.

cajunator

Banned
This season is so fucked up. Saints winning on the road, beating teams they shouldnt, losing at home in prime time, just...argh what a frustrating season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Week by week my faith in Pettine dwindles. And I didn't have much to begin with.

He's just dumb.

I'm not sure what you expected really.

There is no way he was going to bench Hoyer after they won last week's game.

It's easy for us to say he should but he has an entire locker room he has to explain that to.

He's done a pretty good job I feel, yes he's fucked up some places but are you really shocked with a first year head coach?

He's done well especially with the injuries we've had and essentially having next man up and following through with it.

Top Bottom