• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

cajunator

Banned
So you're a fucking sore loser.

I'm over here chilling talking about how I don't like watching screen offense in the NBA, and you go and take a shot at my Sonics.

See internet makes your ass feel confident, giving a shit when it's not your turn.

So go sit your fat ass down and watch this Pats/GB game.

YOU MAD
YOU STILL MAD
YOUR TEAM LOST
DEAL WITH IT
GET OVER IT
STFU

And don't even act like yall didn't cheat during the Elway SB. I wouldn't be saying shit my dude.

SIT CHA ASS DOWN

Cajun let us have fun I'm buy him a beer later and we HUG IT OUT

Alright. Please dont fight. I love you guys.

Godslay

Banned

I'm over here chilling talking about how I don't like watching screen offense in the NBA, and you go and take a shot at my Sonics.

See internet makes your ass feel confident, giving a shit when it's not your turn.

YOU MAD
YOU STILL MAD
YOUR TEAM LOST
DEAL WITH IT
GET OVER IT
STFU

And don't even act like yall didn't cheat during the Elway SB. I wouldn't be saying shit my dude.

SIT CHA ASS DOWN

Why you getting so worked up?

If you want to make it personal, fine. I'll say whatever the fuck I want about your team and you can't do shit about it.

What are you going to do about it?

This game is over.
195.gif

Pats fans so cowardly

If you want to make it personal, fine. I'll say whatever the fuck I want about your team and you can't do shit about it.

What else am I going to do? Same shit I do everyday of every week!

PARTY BITCH

#LivingTheGoodLife
#EatSleepRageRepeat
#WaterFalls
#MakeItRain
#CASHMONEY
#BottleService
#PopBottles
#GETMONEY
#FUCKBITCHES
#Win4EVA

Just some clown that is acting like a clown after finally winning something. New money lulz

Nantz being an establishment stooge and Pats ballwasher is nothing new.

Him crying on air when Marky Mark and the Jets went to Foxboro and beat them in the AFC Divisional round is still one of the more remarkable things I've heard on a sports broadcast.

I don't care if you post that pick a thousand times, you've still only got 1.

#OnlyGotOne
#2>1
#MathDon'tWorkLikeThat
#OKCBacksGodslay
#SunshineOnADogAss

YOU MAD
YOU STILL MAD
YOUR TEAM LOST
DEAL WITH IT
GET OVER IT
STFU

SIT CHA ASS DOWN

Cajun let us have fun I'm buy him a beer later and we HUG IT OUT

6v8rth.jpg

Top Bottom