• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Game is not even remotely over. Packer D is too bad against the run, Packer O can't score if they get too close to the end zone, and it's just a 9 point game.

Chiggs

Gold Member
I love how the announcers have to make excuses for Revis.

Maybe they'll make excuses for the Patriots when they're knocked out of the playoffs.

Good game so far. Hope that pats come out on fire in the second half. Eventually you're gonna give up a big play: you're playing Aaron Rodgers at home. I like that on a lot of drives the pats have held the packets to 3. Keep that up in the second half and the offense can catch up. This game is far from over.

spyder_ur

This game is over.

What?

Oh yeah I forgot it's a race here to call the game over first.

Pats are fine. They get the ball first, they've proven they can run and throw easily, and if they can handle Rodgers buying time they'll get stops. Packers O line is getting away with murder on those now.

brentech

CheapCompetentAmericangoldfinch.gif

eznark

Banned
Packers accomplished what they needed to. They established they can play with the best the AFC has to offer. Now sit everyone.

Draconian

If the defense isn't going to get stops anymore, it would be lovely if they wouldn't make it so easy for Brady to pick us apart. Wide open RBs running downfield shouldn't be happening.

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49s49 seconds ago
Columbus police said a body in a dumpster near OSU is Kosta Karageorge, and he appeared to die as result of self-inflicted gunshot wound.
dont actually know who that is, but just showed up in my feed. crazy

Take her out to a date and a nice dinner and fuck the evil out of her.

I don't think I could Fuck that much evil

Stay strong brother. Don't betray your roots.

I'll try but she's really cute :( but TDR is already married to a pats fan...I don't want to taint the fan pool anymore

It's your job, nay, DUTY to purify her.

My penis might burn off....

Take some pics of her ass and post them in the Steam group.

That's what Trejo would do! I miss that guy!

I'm sure Trejo has a better camera then I do

Top Bottom