• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Katy Perry's tatas > Imagine Dragons

And speaking of Screamin A.

Stephen A Smith ✔ @stephenasmith
Love seeing Brady's reaction when Rodgers just completed that 3rd down pass. That's how winners respond. Cutler? You would've seen NOTHING

Let it be Dez Bryant being a bitchass baby on the sideline though and that whole "WINNERS CARE!" narrative gets thrown to the wayside

TheFatOne

Not saying that Rodgers wasn't the better QB, just that the only thing that really stood out between the two stats appears to be GB had more big plays than NE could muster. The entire "Brady hasn't been the same since 2007 and this game proves it" is just a tiresome argument.

The best pass rusher coming off ~7 weeks of injury after being limited in practice all week would not have lifted the D-Line in this game, especially with how great GB's o-line was playing.

One single game doesn't prove it, but it's a string of games where he doesn't look good on the road. If you exclude Indy since the Pats as a team just own them I can't remember the last time he's looked awesome on the road. In the past people would say the defense was the issue. Pats give up some quick scores and then are never able to recover. Today the defense stepped up and made plays when they needed to Brady wasn't able to get it done. He looked horrible on that sack. Just zero awareness. That's what makes him look like he's no the same.

If this was a one off thing that's no biggie, but he has consistently looked bad on the road since that injury. Against good teams on the road there is no question he isn't the same qb. He's not horrendous, but he's clearly not the same. I don't have the same confidence that he's going to win the game at the end on the road. Before 07 I was 100% confident he would get the job done at the end. I no longer feel that way about Brady. He's just too inconsistent on the road.

Thought the defense played a good game today. They made a bunch of timely plays, and were helped out by some no calls. One play in particular they were extremely fortunate. On that play Rodgers had all day to throw it looked like Browner just destroys a WR in the endzone near the out of bounds line. Once Jones is back it should help the dline more, but it's still a weakness. Pats need a player like Suggs in his prime. That would be the perfect fir for this defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys know Skip says whatever riles up people the most while balancing that against reality?

He's a huge Tebow, Pats, and Cowboys fan because people love to hate all of that and it drives ratings. Colin Cowherd is pretty similar in that regard except he hated Tebow.

Love seeing Brady's reaction when Rodgers just completed that 3rd down pass. That's how winners respond. Cutler? You would've seen NOTHING

Let it be Dez Bryant being a bitchass baby on the sideline though and that whole "WINNERS CARE!" narrative gets thrown to the wayside
Why are you racist

LOL Revis blaming a pushoff for the Nelson TD.

The whiny sore loser culture pervades throughout the Pats organization, thanks to their leader Brady

Godslay

Banned
If it wasn't for Berry I'd expect a blowout, but those things tend to have a short term effect on the team and playing with more emotion

Yeah, it's definitely a random variable to throw into the mix.

Wow... no faith in your teams whatever.

The Seahawks could be down by 28 with 6 minutes to go in the game and I will cheer and have all the faith in the world in them. If the ship sinks then I'm going down with them.

Never give up never lose hope!

#GoHawks

I've got plenty of faith in the Broncos, I've post been posting about that faith since the Tebow days, at least here on GAF. Every single week, iirc first week I posted here was the week the McD got fired. Orton was still the QB. Anyways, that's neither here nor there.

Arrowhead is the original tough place to play for the Broncos as well as plenty of other teams. It's cold as hell, it's loud as hell, they usually have pretty good defenses historically. Clink is a tough place to play, but it's nothing like Arrowhead this time of year.

Duxxy3

The whiny sore loser culture pervades throughout the Pats organization, thanks to their leader Brady

Eh, Nelson got open, the ball was perfect and then he ran his ass off. Nothing but respect for that play. I wish the patriots had a receiver that fast and a QB that accurate.

Colasante

I don't know why you're being a brat after winning. Revis said he did get away with a push off but blamed himself and credited Nelson for making the play. Seems like Packers fans are whining more than the Patriots fans after the game.

Kaep and Eli are probably not making the playoffs and Michael Vick isn't even in the same conference anymore (nor is he making the playoffs).

Pack will be fine come playoff time.

Godslay

Banned
Even if KC wins I don't think they are tied with Denver. We would be 1-1 head to head, but I think it falls back to divisional record which Denver is better. I could be wrong, I don't remember atm.

Why are you racist

I'm racist because I prefer tatas to

music-imagine-dragons.jpg
?

OK Gata

Colasante

With a Chiefs win, the Bengals become the two seed. I don't even know how that's possible, but that's wonderful. Let's hope that happens.

I forgot you got the tiebreaker over us.

Yea... you guys lost to Packers, Cardinals, and Panthers (LOL).

3-0 in common foe.

Yeah, it's definitely a random variable to throw into the mix.

I've got plenty of faith in the Broncos, I've post been posting about that faith since the Tebow days, at least here on GAF. Every single week, iirc first week I posted here was the week the McD got fired. Orton was still the QB. Anyways, that's neither here nor there.

Arrowhead is the original tough place to play for the Broncos as well as plenty of other teams. It's cold as hell, it's loud as hell, they usually have pretty good defenses historically. Clink is a tough place to play, but it's nothing like Arrowhead this time of year.

Not if you ask John Lynch! (When we played ARZ he said he played in both and he thought we Link was tougher!!!)

But like I said before who cares. KC can hold the record it's fine by me.

Actually wouldn't defend Dez. I'm not completely sure cause i can't remember his response after the Lions game last year

Huge win for the Packers. Easily the SB favorites right now.

They were SB favorites... in the OFF SEASON.

We were #2 right behind them. #3 was Broncos, and #4 was Patriots. #5 was San Fran.

Crazy how it slowly coming back around... minus San Fran of course =)

jakncoke

Banned
Remeber our GM has no idea what he is doing on defense (and not much better on offense).

So you're saying we're going to extend him , ike , try even further and possibly bring back aaron smith, hines ward and any other over the hill guy that helped us succeed years past all the while drafting guys that wont be on our roster in 4 years?

eznark

Banned
Personally I was impressed Revis didn't fake an injury again after getting torched so badly in such a big spot. He's growing up a little bit.

Top Bottom