• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Eleuin

Man I missed a good one :(

GG to pats-GAF, you guys have a good football team, really don't understand why you guys didn't run more :lol

WTH are so many ppl qouting skip bayless😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

His dissections of the patriot's plays throughout the games gives a very accurate insight into how Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback to ever live in the history of ever. Why can't you understand that?

eznark

Banned
What the Hell is this?

1. Packers are clearly the better football team. Green Bay is the team America needs to put the final fucking nail in the faux "dynasty" of Foxboro.
2. That game was awesome
3. Patriots, Broncos, whatever. Makes no difference to me.

1. Packers are clearly the better football team. Green Bay is the team America needs to put the final fucking nail in the faux "dynasty" of Foxboro.
2. That game was awesome
Phillip rivers will stop you

not lady or pepe

What happened to cardinals winning streak? Did Seahawks break their lucky charm or something?

Remember when we beat the Texans last year?

Yea.... that happened. Crush their soul so bad they didn't win another game for the REST OF THE YEAR. Not only did that happen, but Matt Schaub fell of the face of the earth.

Cardinals just got hit with the same shit the Texans got bopped with.

JNA

Banned
2. That game was awesome

I really don't want to just talk about the Super Bowl until we actually make it there. First...

1. Let's secure the 1st seed as the Cards seem to finally be slipping.
2. Let's beat the NFC teams. If the Packers play the Seahawks, then I actually pretty fucking scared.
3. Then make the superbowl and win the fucking Super Bowl. I would rather face the Bronocs because their defense is worse.

JABEE

2. That game was awesome

I just don't want them to get that close again. It only takes a few calls down from the press box.

Trey

Have fun watching us host a home play-off game while your Cards chill at the house bitch!

this has to be the most shameless trash talk I've ever seen. Falcons are trash and only due to the wacky way the NFL playoffs are setup is anyone still talking about them.

Well shit. Was on a bus the whole time, so I had to watch the Pats from my phone. Was a close one, definitely shows some weaknesses in our D though. :/

Godslay

Banned
Pretty cold in KC tonight. 4 degrees with a little bit of wind. Curious to see if we see cold weather Manning or a shift to the elite game manager balanced approach we saw last week.

Line has to establish the run right off to keep the pass rush at bay. That's my key to the game. Seems simple, but when you put it all on Manning throwing all game long chances to win go down.

Plus I want to see continued development in the run game to make this offense portable.

Colasante

GG.

This loss is Brady's fault, despite posting almost identical stats as Rodgers? Alright. Let's just forget the fact that the defense couldn't stop a cold all game.

And Chandler Jones wouldn't have done shit.

Right, because adding the best pass rusher on the team to a unit that couldn't generate a consistent pass rush wouldn't have done anything. That makes sense.

bionic77

Bless the Packers and Rodgers.

It takes a fraud to beat one. Dalton commeth for your pale ass Tammy!

Also bless the Chargers and Rivers. I am going to have unprotected sex and have another child in his honor.

And fuck the refs and the Bucs for not making it a complete sweep of the North. Dalton did his job why the fuck couldn't the Bucs?

JABEE

The Eagles are tied for the best record in the NFL, tiebreakers excluded.

The Eagles have two tough games over the next two weeks both at home. Seattle and then Dallas.

I actually think the Eagles match up pretty well against Seattle, but I thought Dallas would be a tough matchup for the Eagles' defense. I guess we'll see. If we can slow down their running game like we did against Murray, then we should be good.

Tamanon

Banned
GG.

This loss is Brady's fault, despite posting almost identical stats as Rodgers? Alright. Let's just forget the fact that the defense couldn't stop a cold all game.

And Chandler Jones wouldn't have done shit.

While I don't think the loss is all Brady's fault, it'd be silly to say they were almost identical stats. Rodgers threw for over 100 more yards on the same completions.

Time for bed! I'll root for our Chiefs in my sleep, Shane!

While I don't think the loss is all Brady's fault, it'd be silly to say they were almost identical stats. Rodgers threw for over 100 more yards on the same completions.

That's why he said ALMOST!

:jnc

Hunter S.

2. That game was awesome
Easy now. Be realistic the Pack can lose to anyone on the way to the Super Bowl.

bionic77

I really don't want to just talk about the Super Bowl until we actually make it there. First...

1. Let's secure the 1st seed as the Cards seem to finally be slipping.
2. Let's beat the NFC teams. If the Packers play the Seahawks, then I actually pretty fucking scared.
3. Then make the superbowl and win the fucking Super Bowl. I would rather face the Bronocs because their defense is worse.
Do the Packers want home field?

Packers fans of little faith thought they were going to lose the game any time the Packers got held to a FG throughout the entire game, even though they were always leading . Not to mention the fact that early on while the Packers were getting FGs the Pats were going three and out, so it's not like they were blowing up the scoreboard either.

Shun the non-believers

RELAYER

Banned
this has to be the most shameless trash talk I've ever seen. Falcons are trash and only due to the wacky way the NFL playoffs are setup is anyone still talking about them.

Don't care.
Dude had us chalked up as a win and then was lucky to not get blown the fuck out.
Love it when people get cocky and talk shit about a "trash" team and then they get their comeuppance.

Mrdrboi

Banned
Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless · Nov 24 Next Sunday at Lambeau, Aaron Rodgers will be the 2nd best QB on the field and the Packers will not bully the visitor. They will lose.

How did that work out for you Skip LOL

brentech

I don't have video editing software, so I had to edit frame by frame and can't figure out the other effects, so this is the best I have for now

InfamousEnviousKingsnake.gif

Top Bottom