• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

cajunator

Banned
God we really have the worst defense in the league. And its not just this year. Its almost every year.
thankfully we have a future hof quarterback who makes us a bit competitive but I mean we were giving up like 20 yards a play.
even the bottom dwelling teams have better defense than that!

i hate having niners games on thanksgiving. too much going on and if i go watch the game with my buddies there is usually family around and i have to be very PC

i hate having niners games on thanksgiving. too much going on and if i go watch the game with my buddies there is usually family around and i have to be very PC

A lot of niners fan here in Seattle. It's pretty friendly actually when the two teams, just small jabs here and there, but no thuggery (like actual fighting). We let you guys fight amongst each other.

you just bring rando back safe and sound to the thread before thursday! that is all i want from you!

I don't know his phone #! I would check up but NO #!

Also when you connect with a down tilt into KO punch with Little Mac
d91.gif

Cloudy

Banned
I heard Adam Schefter on radio talking about who he'd pick for MVP between Peyton, Brady and Rodgers. He basically dismissed Peyton as "not playing like an MVP this year" and said it was between Brady and Rodgers.

Is it just me or is that insane? I think Rodgers might deserve it but Brady was shit till Gronk came back and I wouldn't put him over Peyton cos his defense was better that game

Cloudy

Banned
As of right now, Rodgers is MVP. This is not up for debate to me.

I dunno. I feel Peyton is carrying the Broncos. No defense and no run game till lately so he had to put up so many points for them to win. Rodgers has a slightly better QB rating (less picks) but I don't feel he's carrying that team..

As of right now, Rodgers is MVP. This is not up for debate to me.

This man know.

You can try and discredit the man all you want, the way Rodgers is playing is absolutely absurd. If a player not named Aaron Charles Rodgers gets a single MVP vote, then that person's future vote should be taken away from him.

Cloudy

Banned
Rodgers deserves it. Peyton isnt playing to that level at the moment.

The only stat Rodgers is better is INTs. Peyton has more yards, TDs and a better completion %. Folks might be tired of him winning every year but I don't see how Rodgers is better than him this year. For beating up on crap NFC teams?

A lot of niners fan here in Seattle. It's pretty friendly actually when the two teams, just small jabs here and there, but no thuggery (like actual fighting). We let you guys fight amongst each other.

I don't know his phone #! I would check up but NO #!

I don't know any Seattle fans irl but seahawks-age are all my bros even though I hate your team!

Godslay

Banned
I dunno. I feel Peyton is carrying the Broncos. No defense and he has to out up so many points for them to win. Rodgers has been statistically better but I don't feel he's carrying that team..

I don't feel this way at all really. He has been good, but he's been part of the problem this year. Stagnant offense has piled onto the defense at times. In reality the defense kept us in quite a few games, when the offense was struggling or turning the ball over. Either side has carried the team at points, and the only complete game we've put together is against SF.

Personally, I think we just need Peyton to be an elite game manager. I don't want him slinging it 50 times a game. People might think I'm crazy for saying that, but yesterday was a shining example of excellent offensive football. You can take that offense anywhere, any season, and win games. Same cannot be said of leaning solely on Manning's arm. The balance between the run and pass has to be maintained going forward.

Farooq

Banned
The only stat Rodgers is better is INTs. Peyton has more yards, TDs and a better completion %. Folks might be tired of him winning every year but I don't see how Rodgers is better than him this year. For beating up on crap NFC teams?

Rodgers also has a better AY/A, ANY/A. Passer Rating, TD%, and Y/A.

Farooq

Banned
I feel If Brady is in the conversation for MVP, Romo should be too.

Romo is 2nd in Passer rating (better than Brady) , 3rd in ANY/A (better than Brady), 3rd in TD%(better than Brady), 4th in NY/A (better than Brady), 2nd in AY/A (better than Brady), 2nd in Y/A (better than Brady), 2nd in Cmp% (better than Brady), Tied for first in 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives (better than Brady).

Romo has better Air Yards Per Attempt than Brady and WPA. Plus, you saw how inept the Dallas Cowboys were without Romo.

Dallas Cowboys O-line, you the real MVP.

Top Bottom