• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Sanjuro

jIdTInv.jpg

About to place the order!

Hunter S.

Nice, bubbley first post that for some reason has the entire AFC West in it.

I will solemnly have to root for the Packers this week.

manfestival

The OP is really disappointing. you would think that one would address the firey hot race going on for who can be the worst team in the nfl to make the playoffs

I'm a big Manning fan but I'd put him behind Brady, Rodgers, and Demarco at this point. It's about what have you done for us lately and Manning has thrown a lot of INT's lately and lost 2 of his last 4 while Brady and Rodgers bad stretch of games were early in the year and long behind them now. Demarco is having a incredible year and I'm sure plenty of voters are itching to give it to a player that is not a QB.

Hunter S.

I'm a big Manning fan but I'd put him behind Brady, Rodgers, and Demarco at this point. It's about what have you done for us lately and Manning has thrown a lot of INT's lately and lost 2 of his last 4 while Brady and Rodgers bad stretch of games were early in the year and long behind them now. Demarco is having a incredible year and I'm sure plenty of voters are itching to give it to a player that is not a QB.

Ahhh... The Cowboys, Packers and Patriots are usually on at the same time. It would be impossible to follow all three teams.

Rachel_shocked.gif

Syrinx

Peterson won it two years ago.

Besides, in the modern NFL, the QB is always the most important player on the field. Whoever is the best QB will almost by definition be the MVP.

DeMarco is having an amazing year though and is definitely a contender for OPOTY.

Ahhh... The Cowboys, Packers and Patriots are usually on at the same time. It would be impossible to follow all three teams.

Rachel_shocked.gif

Are you saying I'm a fan of all 3 teams? If not then I have no idea what you're trying to say.

And besides, what I said is not necessarily my personal opinion. I'm trying to see it through the eyes of the actual voters.

Bitanator

Romo should be in the conversation for MVP, no way in hell he gets the vote, but damn fine season from him. He has made some amazing plays to help Dallas win this year, when he went down the whole team stalled.

cajunator

Banned
New Orleans is a great city to celebrate in. I bet the Super Bowl was amazing.

It sucks that we lost and fuck your team but Im glad you had a great experience! It is a fun city to hold big events in and designed in such a way to make the logistics work too. Thats why it is a popular Super Bowl city. Did anyone offer you drinks?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
CHI @ DET
NE @ GB

Nothing cures a case of losing like a win. Season gets back on Thanksgiving.

Restore the Roar 2014.

cajunator

Banned
I never minded that when I didn't have a family thing. Usually when I had to work Thanksgiving it was double time and a half.

lol time and a half. No I get paid one standard day of pay plus 50$ holiday.

In any case Thanksgiving in fuel dispatch isnt bad because people gas up their vehicles before and after, not the evening of. So by the time I have to go in and work, everybody is in a house somewhere eating and not fueling up.

Top Bottom